Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

jdigs

:laugh: *sob* iT seems like just yesterday..I was posting on the board and it was just me VabeachGuy and maybe 6 other people..then we changed boards and I lost my connection..Thx for the congrats..one day I swear I will be back in the running with those Soong Sisters. :)

:)  *sob* iT seems like just yesterday..I was posting on the board and it was just me VabeachGuy and maybe 6 other people..then we changed boards and I lost my connection..Thx for the congrats..one day I swear I will be back in the running with those Soong Sisters.  :)

Glad to see yah around jdigs. Congrats on making Commander. Maybe I will make it this summer.

Don't worry about catching up with the Soong Sisters. I think they average 40 posts a day. Takara has over 60 a day, I think. I get sore fingers just thinking about it. :)

Condradulations!Way to go! :andorian:   and don't worry, I definately bet you could catch up with them, even if it takes a week with no sleep...

hahahha Consider it don..zzzZZzzzZZz

Great work Jdigs! The Soong sisters should watch their backs  :theking:

Hehehehe. Each sister watches the others backs...So there are four sets of eyes watching you....... :andorian: *wicked grin*

Really,

Great work jdigs!!