Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Laptops
    • PCs
    • I like both
    • I don't like either

I have had my laptop for about a year. Before that I had a PC. I have had a computer for so long dating back to apple in the late 80's. I have to say I love the freedom of the Laptop. I didn't like the keyboard at first but I am used to it now and can type just as fast. I didn't get one of the dinky sized ones since I'm not taking it with me all the time. It has a nice big monitor and the keyboard is normal size. I actually find the keyboard is less stressfull on my wrists since I am not reaching upwards for the keys. I had minor cts for a while when I worked on computers all day at my old job. I really hate the mouse pad on laptops but I picked up a cordless mouse and it's great. I love it!

i like both

but this is wut i do

i have my reg PC...

but i got a FREE laptop ..so wut i did was i got a laptop port thing and hooked it up to my spare moniter i have laying around and a spare keyboard (yes the real ones that make loud clicks) and Wahla!.. a laptop ..yet its a desktop!...

am i good or what...lol

:force: <--so me.

Edited by thestupidvulcan

I love my PC, it's the first computer I have owned and is a pentium Four, I have a dvd player on it and well, I need never step out of my room for tv needs.

I have used a laptop at college, and if space is an issue it's the best there is, but I prefer a PC!

I prefer laptops, but I wont bring one up here on campus; too easy to take. I do think it's easier to play games on a PC, though.

i like my laptop because its my laptop no one else can use it but me. plus i love that i can take it anywhere i can watch movies and play games on it if i'm bored. i also like my pocket pc(pda) because i can do stuff with it as well and its a bit more portable than my laptop.

i also have a pc but i prefer my laptop anyday. that and my laptop is decorated with stickers that shows my personality. not a lot of people can see my pc.

tm :yahoo: