Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ FarScape Fans ~

I've been watching FarScape recently. I haven't watched entire series yet. But I was wondering if anyone else has.

I noticed it seems to be getting better as the episodes progress. There are some terrific special effects.

Of course it's no where near as good as Enterprise. But that's just my opinion.

Any thoughts on Mora? {not sure of the spelling} The bio-mechanical starship?

Or Pilot? Or Degra? :unsure:

Any thoughts on Moya? {not sure of the spelling} The bio-mechanoid Leviathan? Or Pilot? Or D'Argo?  :tear:

280233[/snapback]

I think I'll consider myself a pretty good Farscaper. :huh: :frusty:

I get annoyed when people confuse that with Lexx, which is also about a living ship but is completely unrelated to Rockne S. O'Bannon's TV series... :unsure:

It is a good series, in my opinion, with good storylines, though I think I've seen Scorpius die a couple times throughout its reign..... :(

I like the mini-series too, but I feel that the “We're So Screwed” trilogy was the best. :yes:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I have watched a couple episodes in their entirety... the cartoon one was amusing, but it was not a show I particularly got into. I have watched bits and pieces of some of the other episodes as well

My brother, however...now he is a huge fan of the series.

I'm a farscape fan ("more Character driven than most Sci-Fi shows at the time")and Moya was a fairly amazing Leviathan about the same size as Lexx i'd think

and i saw both Series in there entirety and i found the special effects just as amazing as the Trek series is.

Farscape-IV Years

Lexx-IV Years

:unsure: :frusty::tear: :(

...and Moya was a  fairly amazing Leviathan about the same size as Lexx i'd think

and i saw both Series in there entirety and i found the special effects just as amazing as the Trek series is.

Farscape-IV Years

Lexx-IV Years

:unsure:  :frusty:  :tear:  :(

280294[/snapback]

Well, as I remember, they said that the Lexx was the size of about the state of New York, and the brain the size equivalent to that of a Terran dog's... :huh:

Personally, I think the Lexx is bigger, and more destructive than Moya... Since it is the most destructive weapon in both the two universes — the Light Zone (now gone..) and the Dark Zone (which is where Earth was located).

I've also seen both Lexx and Farscape in their entireties. :cool1:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I love it! Unfortunately, I have not seen much of it. I tried to record The Peacekeeper Wars, but failed because it was my first time using my DVR and I screwed something up. (I know how to use it now, thankfully).