Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

hallmark ornaments

so anyone here have any of the hallmark startrek ornaments. i started with the romulan warbird and kept going after thtat, i wish i got the first one, the TOS enterprise, oh well. this christmas i asked the wife to get me a couple of ornaments, but if she only got me one, ii wanted the ENTERRISE, it looked so coooool, so she only got me two, of the three i asked for, guess which one she didnt get me. eeehhhhh :laugh: , oh well. anyone here have a second one they want to give me. :laugh:

I wish I had been collecting them from the start but at the time, other Trek collectibles were hogging all my attention :laugh: and cash.

I have all the ship ornaments, starting from the beginning. I have three of the shuttlecraft from the second year, the one with Spock's voice.

I don't have any of them, but I plan on trying to get them from ebay when I get my finances straightened out. I had always wanted them, but that is always a rough time of year for me to make purchases.

i was just checking out ebay, theyve got a lot of stuff for star trek in general, and a lot of the ornaments. when i go back to work maybe ill be able to buy some stuff.

I have all the ornaments except the TOS Enterprise ornament,which sells for about $400.00 now!

REALLY???? And I hang it on my tree every year! :laugh:

Your lucky to have one! Unless I win the lottery I won't be buying one,but I'm glad to have all the others and they decorate my tree every christmas as well.

You're taking your chances but I always go to Hallmark after Christmas - I got the NX01 for half price.

Someone actually gave me the Enterprise D - and I had Voyager. I have a few more characters - not ships.

I also got Dr. Seuss's Red Fish Blue Fish which has nothing to do with Star Trek but I really wanted that one.

I not only have Trek ones, but also Star Wars Ornaments

Star Trek

Tiny Enterprise-E

Tiny Voyager

Tiny Defiant

Janeway on a Platform with a Rail

Seven Of Nine

Talking Borg Cube

Star Wars

Princess Leia (ANH)

Darth Vader

X-Wing With Lightup engines

Wicket The Ewok

Ewok with infant Ewok

Ewok with horn

Talking Death Star II (Palpatine's Voice)

I have Captain Janeway, Seven of Nine, The Doctor, The Delta Flier, Nelix, and A Klingon ornament. The Nelix ornament is not from Halmark. :laugh:

I have all the ornaments except the TOS Enterprise ornament,which sells for about $400.00 now!

i was looking on ebay last night and found the TOS enterprise for about 125.00, a lot, but better than 400.00. check it out if you want, hopefully when i go back to work, and catch up a little i'll be able to buy that and a couple of the others i dont have.