Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

How many episodes have you watched?

How many episodes have you watched?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How many episodes have you watched?

• 0-100
    • 101-200
    • 201-300
    • 301-400
    • 401-500
    • 501-600
    • 601-704

I've seen a bit over 300 but I'm not sure how many there are altogether. I don't even think it goes up to 450 but oh well

There are about 25 episodes in every star trek season, and 7 seasons in every series (don't really know about TOS, haven't watched that much at all). That makes about 175 episodes in every series, that is more then 500 episodes..

I have watched all Enterprise episodes, all TNG and most of DS9 and Voyager. I have maybe watched 2-3 episodes of TOS, but I intend to watch them all when I get my hands on them.

Argh! i messed up my vote, I clicked the wrong thing, it was supposed to be 250 - 300, instead of 200- 250..oh well. I've seen a little over 250, all the tng episodes, and then a little bit of each of the others.

I've seen all of TNG, all of DS9, almost all of VOY, all of ENT so far, and some from TOS, so I would say between 400-450.

I have watched every TNG episode and a few TOS, DS9, VOY, and ENT...so somewhere around 200(I think....)

It must be 350+, I h=think...I've seen almost all of VOY and TNG, a lot of TOS, and some of DS9, and about 2 episodes of ENT...

I've seen all of TNG except 1 episode. 90% percent of DS9 and 90% of Voyager. I've seen 20 episodes of Enterprise and about 20 of TOS.

I have watched most episodes from all 5 series. In college, my roommate had all TOS and TNG episodes on tape and thats when I really got into Star Trek. There have been a few episodes of each series I've missed along the way but mostly I've seen them all. Keep 'em coming, thats what I say.

I have watched all of Voyager. I watched numerous episodes of TOS when it was originally on the air. I am now catching up on episodes of TNG. I guess I 've watched about 400 episodes. :innocent:

I have about 650 episodes on my computer. I still don't have all of Voyager yet but I'm working on it.

29215[/snapback]

Not all Voyager!!!! :P :P :laugh: :huh:

I think I've seen all of Voyager, my personal favorite, and most or all :frusty: of TNG. A few of TOS and DS9 and every Enterprise so far. So I may have voted a bit high???? OOPS too late, can't go back and re-vote :o

Edited by Jeanway

All of TOS

All of TNG

All of DS9

VOY - Seasons 1-4 (I'm working on it !)

All of ENT

---------------------

How many episodes is that ? I'd guess well over 500 episodes..

TOS: all (except for THE CAGE)

TNG: all

DS9: almost all, except for a few ones

VOY: all

ENT: 1st and about 50 % of the 2nd season...

So I'd say about uhm... 400? 500? :frusty:

TOS-11/80

TNG-172/178

DS9-122/176

VOY-171/172

ENT-77/79

Total:553/685 watched (80.7%)

132/685 unwatched (19.3%)

So, there's no option for which I can vote.

350-400 episodes....

all of VOY

Most of ENT

Almost all of TNG

Some of TOS

a few DS9

Let me put it this way... it's easyer to count the episodes I haven't seen. And just to note there is 700+ hours of Star Trek all together.

I've seen them all except for the episodes in the new season of Enterprise becuase we haven't got them over here yet.