Sign in to follow this  
Cougar

Boston Legal

Have you seen Boston Legal yet?

William Shatner stars in it. When I watched it I was surprised to see another Star Trek Actor on the show as part of the main Characters. The guy who plays Odo is on the show, his name is Rene Something. But he and Shatner both play part of the main cast on the show.

Rene Obergonais? I may have spelled it wrong, I'll go check. But NO, I haven't, I was meaning to. I saw the ads for it. It looks like it's GOOD! :frusty: I will, when is it on? And what part of the country are you in? If your in the Mid-West it'll be on at that same time for me here.

I live in Southern Ontario, Canada. If you want to know the time then search it on Google.

Boston Legal was absolutely brilliant this week. The best episode of the series to date. Does anyone know where the old Shatner footage came from that was used in the episode?

This episode should win an Emmy for sure. For those of you who have never seen Shatner in a serious role (except for Trek), this was an opportunity to show what a fine actor he can be when he wants to be.

Edited by Kor37

Boston Legal

What was the source of the flashback scenes?

Denny Crane is held hostage in this episode by the son of a murder victim, who believes that Crane's defense of the accused perverted justice. Crane is forced to go through a mock retrial of the case, which had been his first ever. Along the way he recalls the first trial through flashbacks, which are taken from an episode of the Studio One dramatic anthology series. The episode, "The Defender", aired in 2 parts on 25 February and 4 March 1957. Ralph Bellamy appears as Shatner's father and partner in the flashbacks.

Found this searching Boston Legal site I believe. Also checked Shatner's site. This was great footage featuring the great actor Ralph Bellamy and a rather young William Shatner.

Boston Legal is without a doubt, one of the top three shows on TV right now.

Great ensemble cast. Great storylines. Great everything.

What did everyone think of the premiere? I thought it was great. The new characters seem like a good fit and I was glad to see that Brad will still occassionally be on the show as a district attorney. Shatner was also great, as usual.

What did everyone think of the premiere? I thought it was great. The new characters seem like a good fit and I was glad to see that Brad will still occassionally be on the show as a district attorney. Shatner was also great, as usual.

I watched it yesterday morning. As usual, it was terrific. This show always entertains me. I can't wait to see next week's.

Boston Legal was great again last night. John Larroquette is a great addition to the show! He and Shatner work great together.

I like very much boston legal!

shatner is great in this show, and his friendship with spader adds a lot of humanity to the plot.

indeed, rene auber. is very arrogant, I don't suffer him!

spader has too much women, perhaps he should choose only one....

I think Van Roy shoud chew a bunch of chicklets before coming into the Saturday night chat..... :hug:

From Gummy:

So far, so good.

What do you think?

So far I like the new season. See all of my comments above!! :hug:

From Gummy:

So far, so good.

What do you think?

So far I like the new season. See all of my comments above!! :hug:

I wasn't sure how I would like the new cast members, but so far, they're doing a good job.

I keep expecting Shatner to tell Larroquette that he'll "kill him later" in homage to ST III.

:hug: How can one have to many women, thats like saying you can have to much chocolate. The show is great and it is my one of my few breaks from reality. :rockon: