Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Next on ENTERPRISE! 10/22/04

Production: 079

Season: 4 Episode: 3

Original Air Date: 10.22.2004

Upcoming Air Date: 10.22.2004

Once the NX-01 finally returns to Earth, the weary crewmen face repercussions of their journeys, both positive and negative.

320x240.jpg

Click For Spoiler

Guest Cast:

Joanna Cassidy as T'Les

Michael Reilly Burke as Koss

Ada Maris as Captain Erika Hernandez

Gary Graham as Soval

Vaughn Armstrong as Admiral Forrest

Joe Chrest as Bar Patron #1

Jim Fitzpatrick as Commander Williams

Jack Donner as Vulcan Priest

240x320.jpg

Click For Spoiler

320x240.jpg

Click For Spoiler

Creative Staff:

Director: Allan Kroeker

Written By: Michael Sussman

320x240.jpg

Click For Spoiler

Synopsis

Click For Spoiler

320x240.jpg

Click For Spoiler

240x320.jpg

Click For Spoiler

Sneak peek at Borderland

From STAR TREK.COM

I'm praying this episode begins the return of the missing fanbase... :laugh: If people still gripe after this (and at what follows) then there is no hope left for ENT survival.

Oh wow, that picture of Trip looks like he's wearing Jedi robes. Sweeeeeeet.

Brent Spiner! Woo! :laugh:

AE, I'm thinking there is no hope for ENT's survival. Ratings are continuing to fall and this is exactly the type of episode I'm not interested in. Poor T'Pol - has to decide who to marry.party-smiley-028.gif

Yes, I'll be glad when the Brent Spiner arc airs.

I can't hardly wait to see the "Marriage" issue resolved with T'Pol. It has been inferred in a past episode, can't recall which on it was, that she married Trip. Now this weeks trailer also hints at it. But since the trailers are often misleading I have no idea what's going to happen next.

Looks intersting now they are back on Earth, what 200 years from now? I don't think things will really change all that much, 200 years from now, Sorry. maybe 1000 years from now but not 200. :laugh: With all due respect. :laugh:

"Return of the fan base"? :laugh: Uh oh, what have I been missing...

Not the show, that's for sure. Still watching it faithfully, still enjoying it. Irritating husband because Friday night dates are now out of the question.

Gosh, don't you just miss a Tuesday time slot??

tts

AE, I'm thinking there is no hope for ENT's survival.  Ratings are continuing to fall and this is exactly the type of episode I'm not interested in.  Poor T'Pol -  has to decide who to marry.party-smiley-028.gif

Yes, I'll be glad when the Brent Spiner arc airs.

274600[/snapback]

I thought people would be glad to see this homage to Amok Time, I am.

I can't hardly wait to see the "Marriage" issue resolved with T'Pol. It has been inferred in a past episode, can't recall which on it was, that she married Trip. Now this weeks trailer also hints at it. But since the trailers are often misleading I have no idea what's going to happen next.

Looks intersting now they are back on Earth, what 200 years from now? I don't think things will really change all that much, 200 years from now, Sorry. maybe 1000 years from now but not 200. :flex: With all due respect. :laugh:

274673[/snapback]

She married Trip? :laugh: I don't think so... unless you count fooling around together as a marriage

"Return of the fan base"?  :look: Uh oh, what have I been missing...

Not the show, that's for sure. Still watching it faithfully, still enjoying it. Irritating husband because Friday night dates are now out of the question.

Gosh, don't you just miss a Tuesday time slot??

tts

274702[/snapback]

Well we few aren't enough to keep the show going for much longer. ENT was never on Tuesdays for us, it was Weds.

Yes, Wed. here too AE. And there was an episode where T'Pol met either her older self or younger self, or their daughter, hers and Trip's. Was I hallucinating again??? :laugh::laugh:

Yes, Wed. here too AE. And there was an episode where T'Pol met either her older self or younger self, or their daughter, hers and Trip's. Was I hallucinating again??? :huh:  :frusty:

274734[/snapback]

Oh yeah that. That was in an alternate timeline or something. :laugh:

ENT was never on Tuesdays for us, it was Weds.

ST:TNG was on Tuesdays and it was a very good time slot.

Well we few aren't enough to keep the show going for much longer.

Eek, I haven't paid a bit of attention to the ratings, I was so happy the show was back on. Can someone give me an update? Thanks!

On the bright side, just less than four hours to go before the show airs!

On wednesdays it clashed with Smallville. Now on Fridays it clashes with my job! :frusty:

ENT was never on Tuesdays for us, it was Weds.

ST:TNG was on Tuesdays and it was a very good time slot.

Well we few aren't enough to keep the show going for much longer.

Eek, I haven't paid a bit of attention to the ratings, I was so happy the show was back on. Can someone give me an update? Thanks!

On the bright side, just less than four hours to go before the show airs!

274753[/snapback]

ST:TNG (and DS9) aired on Sat night here.

Some (good) ENT ratings news> http://www.trektoday.com/news/201004_01.shtml We need MILLIONS more viewers not 100 thousands but it's a start, the Spiner arc will probably help allot. Then comes the Vulcan Civil War arc...

Hooray! Just hours to go! :frusty:

On wednesdays it clashed with Smallville. Now on Fridays it clashes with my job! :frusty:

274754[/snapback]

:huh: No VCR?

274759[/snapback]

Yeah, it's just so annoying having to find an empty spot on a tape and setting the VCR, and the possibility that the show won't even air at that time. It's just easier to watch it on sundays, but then it clashes with my school :laugh:

TiVo. Too rich for my blood. :laugh:

I saw it, it was cool. I so thought that the dream was real! But I really thought that Trip would do something. He should have. But maybe they'll bring a new love interest into his life. But look on the bright side, Brent Spiner next week! Woo!