Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

Hair DO's

:) How about the rest of the crews hair do's??????? Any thoughts on that? Me, Well I always thought Chakotay's hair was just to stiff for my liking. :wow:

Here's a question. In "Fury", an episode involving time travel, we get to see the crew as they were durring the first season. I thought they did a good job except for 3 things I thought they goofed on.

One of them was Chakotay's hair. How come it didn't look shorter and grayer? They could'a put him in a bald cap and given him a season 1 wig or something in the event he didn't want his hair cut. :innocent:

I liked Kes's hairdo when it WASN'T too puffy, and most of B'Lanna's were ok (I especially liked the curly one, but I was so used to it being straight that it never really seemed to suit her)

I loved Janeway's hair in the later seasons. (The short style.) If I ever got my hair cut short, I'd want it to look like Janeway's. That or Tasha Yar's. But... I don't want my hair short right now. I also liked Seven's usual style. It just looked cool. I don't know what that 'do is called. Anybody?

Here's a question.  In "Fury", an episode involving time travel, we get to see the crew as they were durring the first season.  I thought they did a good job except for 3 things I thought they goofed on.

One of them was Chakotay's hair.  How come it didn't look shorter and grayer?  They could'a put him in a bald cap and given him a season 1 wig or something in the event he didn't want his hair cut. :rolleyes:

It would of messed him up. And also I didnt see Chakotay too much as I saw Janeway, so changing his hair style really didnt bring too much emphaisis on the story plot.

Anyways, I loved Seven's hairstyle, but I think they should of at least changed it sometimes. She should of had her hair styled the way they had her in the episode of Unimartrix Zero, for the last season.

I loved Janeway's hair in the later seasons.  (The short style.)  If I ever got my hair cut short, I'd want it to look like Janeway's.  That or Tasha Yar's.  But... I don't want my hair short right now.  I also liked Seven's usual style.  It just looked cool.  I don't know what that 'do is called.  Anybody?

I have Janeway hair (when it's not frizzy), but I'm growing it out... I liked Tasha's hair too, except during the party in the episode Haven...

I loved Janeway's hair in the later seasons.  (The short style.)  If I ever got my hair cut short, I'd want it to look like Janeway's.  That or Tasha Yar's.  But... I don't want my hair short right now.  I also liked Seven's usual style.  It just looked cool.  I don't know what that 'do is called.  Anybody?

I liked Janeway's hair to, I think Seven's is called a French twist...but don't trust me on that :laugh:

I liked Janeway's hair to, I think Seven's is called a French twist...but don't trust me on that :)

Thanks! I've been wondering what it's called for... well... a while. I did a search for images for "french twist," and sure enough, it turned up some images very similar to Seven's 'do.

I thinkwe're straining awee bit here for topics to talk about when we go into the actors' hair do's! But anyway, I thought that all the hair do's were ok except for Janeway's bun: as they said, when her hair came down, so did the tone of the show. And Kes's hair was a bit "fake" looking as well. Bellana's eyebrows were initially a bit mad if you remember. k

I thinkwe're straining awee bit here for topics to talk about when we go into the actors' hair do's! But anyway, I thought that all the hair do's were ok except for Janeway's bun: as they said, when her hair came down, so did the tone of the show. And Kes's hair was a bit "fake" looking as well. Bellana's eyebrows were initially a bit mad if you remember. k

Yes, I do remember B'Elana's FIRST eyebrows. They were really "far out." Along with it her first wig made her look much more Klingon, than half human, half Klingon. :innocent:

Here's a question.  In "Fury", an episode involving time travel, we get to see the crew as they were durring the first season.  I thought they did a good job except for 3 things I thought they goofed on.

One of them was Chakotay's hair.  How come it didn't look shorter and grayer?  They could'a put him in a bald cap and given him a season 1 wig or something in the event he didn't want his hair cut. :innocent:

It would of messed him up. And also I didnt see Chakotay too much as I saw Janeway, so changing his hair style really didnt bring too much emphaisis on the story plot.

I disagree. Remember TNG's finale where Picard was thrown back and forth through time? Remember how they tried to make every look like they did for the first episode? I just think it would have felt more "6 years ago" if they had changed Chakotay's hair to how it was at the beginning for this episode.

:theking: Now the hair dos from TOS where something else. But I guess that would have to go on the TOS post site :andorian:

Didn't mind Janeway's first hair style but really liked the short style. Loved Seven's hair when she played Anika Hansen- love long hair just hate living with it.

Click for Spoiler:

s466.jpg

Didn't mind Janeway's first hair style but really liked the short style.  Loved Seven's hair when she played Anika Hansen- love long hair just hate living with it.

Click for Spoiler:

s466.jpg

B) I love the comic! Sev Trek rocks :grin: