Cougar

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Do you believe in reincarnation  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in reincarnation

• Yes
    • No
    • I never thought about this

I believe it's just as possible as it is impossible but cannot be proven either way... unless you take the word of people who say it's happened to them as proof.

In my view (being a Christian) if it is possible then it is not just a random act of Nature but would somehow serve Gods plan of Salvation. If Salvation is based on individual Works then perhaps some souls need multiple lifetimes to achieve the level necessary for them to enter Heaven. Christ's Blood then becomes payment for those extra chances. Just a theory...

I believe in reincarnation, especially after studying Eastern religions.

As for not remembering them, there is a legend of a river in heaven that we must walk through before our soul comes to the earthly plane.

The river erases knowledge of our past and of what our goals for this lifetime are so that we can attain the lessons correctly and thoroughly.

For, if we were to remember the glory of heaven, of our home, and found suffering on this earth, would we learn the lesson quickly and incompletely, or would we take our time and learn it well so it is a part of us?

I for one would do it quickly!!! :yahoo:

Whether or not this is true, I think life is much more mysterious and complicated than we know or dare to believe.

Edited by Madame Butterfly

No, I do not believe in ReincarNation. Neither do I believe in the United Nations :waaaa: UFP is more believable.

I believe that we will be sent to heaven if you're a born-again Christian, but since you wouldn't approve I won't go further in respect for you all. But I don't consider that reincarnation. We are ourselves when we go up there.

272994[/snapback]

I agree with Weareborg. I'll see you in heaven.

Reincarnation?  No, I don't believe in it.  Never have. Never will.

I do, however, believe in an afterlife.  It's either heaven or hell.  For me, its heaven, not because I'm a good guy, or have done good things, or even because I attend church:: to be truthful, I haven' t  attended church regularly in quite some time::  It is because I asked Jesus into my heart to be my Lord and Savior. :blink:

273011[/snapback]

I also agree with Jaz4debo. I'll look you up when we get to heaven.

I certainly hope reincarnation is not real. Life is hard enough the first time. To have to go through it multiple times would be agony.

Eternity in Hell would be worse imo. If becoming saved and going to Heaven is something I have to do for myself then I welcome more chances to get it right.