Sign in to follow this  
JRL

Who was your fav Star Trek villain and why?

Tough question to answer but I guess most people consider Lore to be a villain so I'll go with him. Personally, I think he was misunderstood. Wink1.gif

Wow, that is a tough one. There are so many to choice from all the different series. I will need to think about this one, but right now I would have say is Khan.

Dukat. It was very interesting to see over the course of the DS9 series, him go from just an arrogant Cardassian officer with dreams of grandeur to someone who was pure evil. At the end there was no redeeming Dukat.

Valeris. Big surprise. And Takara, I know how you feel about some "villans" just being misuderstood. I felt the same about Valeris.

I don't think Valeris was much of a villian. She did what she did because she thought that the actions of her and her colleagues would be the only way to properly protect the Federation, just as the Klingon accomplices thought the same about their own empire. She wasn't really doing it out of malice. There's a difference between "rival" and "villian."

The Borg Queen was a pretty good villian, but Harry Mudd was by far the funniest, though he wasn't the most villianous.

Winn. Kai, Vedek, she's evil as both. She's merciless and a horidly evil and menacing villain. The worst if I've ever seen one. She can kill Superman...