Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cougar

Cougar's Personal Log

I might have a poll to see qwhich one of my avatars is the one I should choose. I have other possible avatars.

is MSN running maintanence right now?

I keep trying to sign in on my messenger and it says it is having erros. So I troubleshoot and it says nothing is wrong with it.

I tried to sign into my MSN and nothing came up.

277147[/snapback]

So far I haven't had any problems with MSN today but that happens to me quite often and then a few hours later it's working fine. Glad rebooting fixed it.

Ok since Wishfire has made Captain, I will try now to do the same. But I have to do some homework soon. I also have to study for a math test.

Thank you for the congrats! And it's easy to do the same. Just post a lot! If you don't know what to say, start a new thread! Hope to see you reach Captain soon!

Thanks........ I have many more Cougar pics also.

I'll stay with this one for now.

I rented Halo 2 yesterday..... Its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Something weird is going on, everytime I try to access this site using my homepage for internet explorer which is Google, it says that internet explorer is experiencing a problem and needs to close. This started last night. Now I have to use my MSN search to get here. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? or how can I fix the Problem?

Cougar my yim and all is down. Viris Have It Blocked In My Puter Can Not Get Yim Or Any Thing Seems The Only Way I can Talk To Anyone is Go To A chat room and pm

ok now I am getting these Internet explorer needs to close down more often, even at other sites. Can someone help me? or give me advice?

I wish I could help but I have no idea what could be causing it. :unsure: Hope you can get it straightened out.

It sounds to me like something that has recently been installed is causing the problem. Backtrack in your mind and think of what's changed on your computer since you started having problems.

If you can't think of anything then it could possibly be some kind of spyware/adware that was installed without you even knowing about it. You may need to run the System Restore Wizard (Windows XP) and have it reset you back to the configuration you had 2 days ago.

how do I set it to restore to 2 days ago? What will happen when I restore the system? I have MSN and am members on sites, will it erase that stuff?

All the system restore does is set your computer settings back to where they were at the restore point you choose, in your case a few days ago. None of your favorites or MSN or anything like that will be effected but anything you've downloaded since then will be gone. I've had to do a system restore several times and it usually corrects the problem. To do it go to your start menu, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore and then just follow the instructions.

ok the system restore didn't help........... I will be calling my cable company tomorrow. I hope that they will fix it, I hope they don't have to shut down my internet for more than a day. So if you don't see me after monday here, then you'll know that my internet is being fixed. lets hope I will only be gone for a few days.

my computer is going to be checked out and stuff, I will not be here for a while. I don't know when I'll return. Well just know that I will be back eventually.

my computer is going to be checked out and stuff, I will not be here for a while. I don't know when I'll return. Well just know that I will be back eventually.

281064[/snapback]

I hope it doesn't turn out to be too serious a problem Cougar, good luck. We'll be here when you return...

I mat return sooner than I thought, not everything is good but my internet is working a little better.

My internet Explorer is still getting the same message, it appears everytime I access internet explorer. Hoepfully I will be getting Norton anti-virus 2005 edition tomorrow. I just got Firefox 1.0 tonight. I thought I'd better use that for now until I can somehow hopefully get internet explorer fixed.