Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cougar

Cougar's Personal Log

Well this is my Personal Log.

Stardate: 2004/10/05

Today was an easy day at school. I had to play soccer today. Soccer is my favourite sport. My team won 3-1. I had Geography too. Geography was easy today, I just had to read a chapter in my Geography book then had to record down some info. Ya that was easy!

After Gym and Geography I ate a horrible lunch. I hardly ate anything. My orange juice didn't taste so great. :b-day::b-day:

After Lunch I had guidance and then English. At the end of English class, just before recess we had a lockdown at the school.

A lockdown is new to our school. A lockdown happens when a kid go's missing. When the lockdown occurs every student must stay in the classroom until the secretaries and principal find the missing person. The lockdown ended after recess, so we missed recess. But then the principal gave us a delayed recess.

At the end of the day I had a math quiz. School ended after math. I got home and went on the computer. I've been on since I came home from school.

Hi there, Cougar! So you like soccer? Do you like other sports, like hockey? My son is playing summer hockey. The league wraps up this week, then in a couple of weeks, there will be tryouts for the regular season. Good luck in your studies at school! BTW, I also like geography. Jaz :pepsi:

I play road hockey but don't play ice hockey. My favourite sport to watch is hockey. I allways watch hockey.

I changed my avatar for halloween. I also changed my signature.

I just found out that I might be a Mod on a sim site. :angry:

I'm so happy!

Well its not official yet. My friend will be starting the sim group over again as a new site and new address. We have a site with a spammer and my friend was away because of Hurricane in the carribean, and we couldn't get rid of him. Now almost all our posts are messed up and insulting so we are recreating another site.

On the new site(which my friend is creating) I will be a Mod and be the position of OPS in the sim.

Well I also found out that I might be a mod or administator at another site. :hug: :) It seems that my success is rising. Well I just ate breakfast and I'm on my way to school.

Well it's official. I'm a Super-mod on my friend's new sim site/ website.

It's not complete yet. We have 2 members: Me and My Friend.

I got MSN yesterday.

My name there is CaptainCougar.

You can email me there at Smart_Cougar.msn.com

But I also use another email. Wsich is my main email system but its not MSN.

Well I'm home for luch. I have to go back to school soon. Just thought I would go on the internet before I go back to school.

Just watching Enterprise "Borderland".

I changed my signature today. Do you like it?

I like your signature.

The Borg must have lowered their standards to have Homer in their collective. j/k :flowers:

Just got back from a birthday party. It was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We played some laser tag and ate some pizza. We played some arcade games. This was all at a place called Family Fun Centre.

is MSN running maintanence right now?

I keep trying to sign in on my messenger and it says it is having erros. So I troubleshoot and it says nothing is wrong with it.

I tried to sign into my MSN and nothing came up.