Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

What Are You Reading?

Star Trek: Tales of the Dominion War

I've also read both CSI:Miami novels and 3 of the 4 CSI Novels this summer. Much busier than I usually am.

I've finally started to read "Star Trek: A Time To... Be Born" - and I really enjoy it. It's a great book and I can't wait to read the sequels. :thumbs:

I've finally started to read "Star Trek: A Time To... Be Born" - and I really enjoy it. It's a great book and I can't wait to read the sequels.  :laugh:

I have found the book and series to be very good. I wonder what will they publish after the series is over. :thumbs:

Edited by Odie

I just got done reading 'Star Trek Memories' by William Shatner and as of right now I'm going to read 2 books 'Star Trek: TMP' and after that 'Vulcan's Forge.'

and Next week on my list to read is 'Star Trek: Enterprise- Daedalus and Daedalus' Children.'

I wonder what will they publish after the series is over.

Wonder no more!

A new Titan series starts late 2005 or early 2006, the first two books being written by Mike Martin and Andy Mangels. The first is called Taking Wing. The ship will be described a little in Taking Wing, and then there'll be a fan competition to design it. Marco Palmieri has confirmed this, but proper rules aren't yet released.

Michael Jan Friedman will write a hardback continuing the Enterprise story in 2006, in which Crusher is presumed dead. It's a Picard/Crusher story. Jeanne M. Dillard is writing a sequel to that which introduces the new Enterprise bridge crew.

And all that's confirmed 100%. No rumors.

I am reading and studing Bowditch: The American Practical Navigator, 2002. It is very technological book on navigation. I have to read it becacause of my job, but I don't like it because it is very dry.

Edited by Odie

My summer reading book again......

Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

Still reading Voyage of the Jerle Shannara - Isle Witch by Terry Brooks. I don't get much time to read lately with a one year old an all.

:drool: "The Man in the Mirror" Solving the 24 Problems Men Face. by Patrick Morley. I have no idea why this book interests me right at this time. Just worried about all you guys, I guess. :spock: Looks like alot of the same things that bother women bother you too. Edited by Jeanway

"ST, TNG: A Time To... Love". Yeah, I have been quite busy with those books during the last few weeks/days. :(

In Harms Way By Doug Stanton

Story of the sinking of The USS Indianapolis

"Supernova Simulations with Boltzmann Neutrino Transport: A Comparison of Methods" by M. Liebendorfer et al.

..... fine literature.

Lord of the Flies

BTW nik, I like your beam me up scotty sig in Latin. :)

I just finished Fortune's Light. Good book, I think I'll start it again tonight.

Click For Spoiler

246253[/snapback]

Well I didn't start it again that night. I'm reading it again today.

I am reading Star Trek: Vulcan's Soul, Book 1: Exodus by Josepha Sherman and Susan Shwartz. A very good book an Vulcan and Spock. B)

Click For Spoiler
0743463560.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg