Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Star Trek Dreams

I think it's quite unusual that I've been a fan of Star Trek for years, seen every episode made multiple times, read some books etc. yet I've never had a dream about Star Trek. Just wondering if anybody else has.

Oh, all the time. I still remember my first Star Trek dream ever... I was in an evirnomental suit trying to do this really simple task, and I was completely screwing up. Everyone was disappointed in me, especially Spock. That was horrible! Dreams have gotten better since then, thankfully. And Spock actually liked me in some of them! LOL :b-day:

That I can remember I've only ever had one ST dream and it featured this site: "'Crew' Members" were "Screennames" floating up & down corridors of the ENT. Like this:

Valeris

Matt

The other night I dreamed that Alec Baldwin played Will Riker instead of Jonathan Frakes! EEEEEWWWWW. He's just oily and disgusting to me ... there's no way he could have played Riker.

Picard was there and he and I left the Enterprise for a weekend in the Poconos. I guess he didn't like Baldwin's portrayal of Riker anymore than I did.

I have had some in the past but I can't recall them, but I do remember waking up from them. I'm still longing for that 7 of 9 dream! :P (I'm terrible, I shouldn't even have put that!) <but it's the truth :) >

the main Star Trek dream I remember was a few months ago. The Captain's Chair was broken on the Enterprise and Kirk, Spock and McCoy went to a yard sale to look for a new chair to replace the broken one. They end up buying a lawn chair! I've had a couple of other Trek dreams, but that's the only one that I really remember

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Click For Spoiler

Do you mean

Click For Spoiler
Edited by Alterego

I can't say that I've had any dreams specifically about Star Trek, but I've had plenty of dreams where Star Trek characters suddenly pop up for one reason or another. Like the one where I was arguing with an ex-girlfriend and all of a sudden Dax was there kicking me. That's all she did. Just stood there and kicked me at random times.

The weirdest dreams I have are when the Trek characters are at my school (my old one, from North Carolina). Now, if only a furious Kahn was really around some of my classmates... :b-day: I also had this strange one the other week where Dad and I were at a football (American) game and Spock got onstage and started singing a song about Pepsi... :b-day:

I've had a few Star Trek dreams but can't remember the details of them now. I've had some where characters from TNG showed up in the strangest places. I've also had some dreams that have had actors from TNG in them. I've been having some really bizzare dreams lately so I can't really pick out one to talk about.

Unusual Posts about Star Trek Dreams i've never really had any Dreams of trek except for the Technology becoming true eventually or love to undress Wesley Crusher and the the one in first Duty(the Tom Paris lookalike)Bashir and especially Trip Tucker and Archer and Malcolm love to undress them with my eyes.

(:flowers::naughty::flowers::flowers:)