Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Can We All Help a Friend? ~

Fenriz has applied for a new job where he works. But he needs a crash course in

"Excel". Can anyone help him? He has to take a test soon.

Not sure this is what you meant but THIS page has a tutorial. There probably many more too... Sorry if that don't help

267039[/snapback]

Thanks for the link AE. :b-day:

No, AE, It will help. I took the test and passed it. And if I passed it and I never used Excel, what does that mean? It's a very easy test?

UH OH, found another tutorial, took the test and got 4 out of 10 right :b-day: Fen got 7 out of 10 right. He's studying it now. Good Luck Aaron. :b-day:

Edited by Jeanway

But he could ask you questions on basic stuff, right? I mean this is only HIS 2nd day.

But he could ask you questions on basic stuff, right? I mean this is only HIS 2nd day.

267536[/snapback]

Yeah, he could but I would hate to give him the wrong answer ya know what I mean. Knowing my luck he would fail and not get the job cause of me. Anyway I really know very little about it. This job has taught me allot and I just started in June.

Yea. I took it today but I don't know how I did yet. It wasn't as hard as I was expecting but I have no idea if I did good or bad. :laugh:

i hear Retail is a fine ,fast cash and all

I am sorry Excel was never my strong point..I can teach you Access which is similar

HE GOT THE JOB!!!!! TODAY IS HIS FIRST DAY!!!! HE IS NOW OFFICIALLY AN "UBER PEON"!!!!! YEA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS AARON!!!!! :blink: :tear:O_oO_o :P :) :) :laugh: :P :nono:

Thanks Sweetie. I couldn't have done it without you. :laugh: Of course now I have to pretend I know what I'm doing. O_o :blink: Kidding. I took a lot of notes today. It's mostly a matter of remembering the passwords and the proper codes to enter into the computer.