Sign in to follow this  
Tina

The only epidose i will ever watch ever

Everyone knos how much i don't like Enterprise

Well i just saw the TV guide (the one with CSI NY on the cover) and the one with brent Spiner

Looks kinda good.

but that still does not mean i like it

just a realy big TNG freak

ok then thats settled

Well, Brent Spiner will first appear on the episode of: "Borderland" [ENT #80], as Arik Soong.

It seems to be a three-episode arc, according to the information I have found at Trek Nation. So the episodes: "Borderland", "CS-12", and "The Augments" will feature Arik Soong.

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I do to. It will be interesting how they can link ENT to TNG through the continuity.

I'm all set for it - I have tapes set aside to tape them in case I can't get those nights off. :thumbup:

I do to. It will be interesting how they can link  ENT to TNG through the continuity.

266339[/snapback]

Well, there not actually linking ENT to TNG, as its not Noonien Soong being portrayed, its his grandfather (or something like that)...Arik Soong...

i also hear that they are Abandoning the story arc formula from the previous seasons,instead focusing on a story by story type lpot. Which i rather think is quite interesting

I personally think that it will be really cool. I believe it will create some kind of link between ENT and TNG through giving some kind of explanation or motivation for Noonien Soong in the future to create Data and Lore and B4

Brent is such a great character actor - his three episode arc should be well worth you attention Ambassador! I am excited about the concept of Enterprise at last being tied into with known Trek history so we can understand their place in the 'past'.

Everyone knos how much i don't like Enterprise

Well i just saw the TV guide (the one with CSI NY on the cover) and the one with brent Spiner

Looks kinda good.

but that still does not mean i like it

just a realy big TNG freak

ok then thats settled

266250[/snapback]

You've never seen an episode before? I was under the impression that you had seen at least a season of it.

Rephrase of the title

Only episode i am exited about seeing

And yes i saw seasons 1 and 2 and half of 3

Yes ..i did...

I guess thats why the second line is

Well the only one i anticipate

It's a shame you don't like Enterprise, but you have your reasons. The Brent episode will be awsome though. Data was always my favorite TNG character. (I know he isn't Data!)

Point is..At least i gave it a try

many MANY times

::Goes back to her SW DVD::

Ya never know, maybe he'll become a semi-regular and you'll wind up fallin g in love with the show.... it could happen... lol

266515[/snapback]

I would be more surprised if he is not brought back than if he is. This is from a production report at st.com for Borderland:

Spiner's presence on the set of Star Trek: Enterprise was certainly auspicious, and greatly energized the cast and crew. "When Brent and Scott [bakula] are on screen together, it's just electric," one crew member told us. "It looks really, really good."

My fingers and toes are crossed!