Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Are You a 'Worrier'?

I used to do that. But I've found out that worry is a useless emotion. Things ARE the way they ARE. If you do all you can to do the right thing then just let it go.

Yes I am! :fear: Even thought the Bilbe tells us not to worry. I don't worry so much about myself as I do my children.

They call my worry problem anxiety!

"Worryin about what you can't contol only wastes energy and creates its own enemy"

^

Worf

I always worry...

I never stop worrying...

:hug: :wallbash: :lol: :wallbash: :hug: :wallbash:

:lol: I tend not to worry, it can be an unproductive emotion...

:hug: People seem to wonder why I don't worry about the various doomsday scenarios I find...

Asteroid 4179 Toutatis is coming 29 September. :hug: :cool1:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I worry. I worry 26/7. It is useless yes, and i am tried to stop and semi-succeeding. I can only succeed when I put myself in one of those I-do-not-give-anything-about-the-multiverses mode, and then I am usually depressed because I think, "We are all just going to die anyway." How about some suggestions for stopping worry?

I worry. I worry 26/7. It is useless yes, and i am tried to stop and semi-succeeding. I can only succeed when I put myself in one of those I-do-not-give-anything-about-the-multiverses mode, and then I am usually depressed because I think, "We are all just going to die anyway." How about some suggestions for stopping worry?

266327[/snapback]

Yes, Valeris, What? :hug: Hold it right there. We are ALL going to die anyway. If everyone had that attitude, nothing GREAT would ever be accomplished, now would it? :hug:

You don't know WHAT your capable of yet. Everytime you start worrying, just yell at yourself "STOP IT!!!" in a loud voice. Your usually alone anyway, right, so whose going to hear you, right? Then go have some fudge. :lol:

I do not know what to think. Like my little star smiley thing says, currently I am in a pensive mode. That generally happens after social gatherings (eg: tonight's football game). I see all the shallow people interact and I think, "What is the point?" What is greatness? I know it is a horrible attitude to have, but I cannot yet help my feelings. But I will try the "STOP IT" thing... I cannot do it right now because my sister in sleeping on the couch behind me, but thank you for the advice.

According to Greek philosophy, autonomy and volition is basically existance. However, what is that existance that is hardship resulting from autonomy? Is it hard existance or is it really existance at all?

Or you could do this......................................................

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize if I am scaring anyone with my deep, introspective posts. Only I would share so much on the internet... But then, Jeanway, that is what your posts seem to indicate that you want in response. I am merely being honest.

I don't want anything Valeris, I'm just talking with you. Say what you want to say, not what you think I want you to say. Just be yourself. It's ok, I won't be offended. :lol: OK?

Did it sound like I was accusing you of being manipulative? I meant nothing of the sort; it is the Romulan in me. And I believe that I am being myself. I certainly never talk this deeply with anyone other than a friend I know, who shall go unnamed, but who has helped me through some of the most difficult emotions times.

You know, I just realized something ironic. This is the thread about worry, and I am worrying whether or not everyone here will think I have gone over the edge due to these last few posts. STOP IT!!!!! :lol:

This time I get it. That is a very appropriate reaction. I am the (as can no doubt see) serious type who bursts into utter hysteria once a millenium. LOL Maybe a bit more... But a smile is a step there.

I may try... I like to keep an open mind about all options, even the bad. Makes no sense, of course. But for now, I am one of those drawing that is half a "light" person smiling and half a "dark" person frowning. I am still serious and introspective right now, but it is hard to stay miserable with all the hilarity on this site. LMAO

Today little things are nagging at me and trying to get me upset. The worry keeps creeping in and I am constantly dismissing it. I am having a very bad day today. :hug: It could very easily take me over and ruin what's left of the day but I am not going to let it. If I need a nap, I'll take a nap. If I need to take a long hot bath and watch FarScape, that's what I'll do. Or I could even put on the whole first Season on Enterprise and just lay there like a lump for the next 3 hours. BUT, I'm NOT going to worry about stupid stuff!!!!! :lol: I think it's hormones. :hug::clap:

Whenever I find myself NOT worrying about something I think that something is wrong and then I start worrying about THAT. :( :( :laugh: :blink: