Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Sid Meier's Pirates!

I used to play that game..it came on a "read only" 3.5 disk....you had to boot it up...and came with a kool map of the Spanish Main....i remember always having to hunt around for the book..to find out when the gold train arrived in xxxxxx. and stuff like that...It was kool game.

Yep that's the one, you had the Treasure fleet to watch fot and the silver train.

I used to play it when it was on the C=64 on 5¼" disks so that takes you back a while lol.

Thank you to RC for sending me a link that contained an ad for this. This is one of my all time favorite games and now they are coming out with an all new version!!

:)  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :)  <_<  :)

265034[/snapback]

:) Six dancing elephants!? That's the most excited I've ever seen you get VBG. :) Must be good. :)

I loved that game! I used to have it on my old Apple IIgs. For years I've been saying that they need to come out with a new version.

Excellent! :)

I didn't see one on the site but the game is due out this month. I played the original for a long time and then I played the second version, Pirates! Gold when it came out.

I can't wait to see how it is with the updated graphics.

I never saw Pirates! Gold, but then again I've always been out of the loop for a lot of things. I didn't even know that the original Pirates! had been on NES until several years later! :)