Sign in to follow this  
Yuta

Hello from another newbie

I found an invitation to this site while at startek.com. It sounded like a fun place to be for a Trek fan. (and I am one of those OLD charter fans. Came on board on 9/66 with the airing of Man Trap). Now if I can just get the hang of this place! :D

YUTA, HERE is a link to a thread with many helpful ideas for making use of code tags easier.

Edited by Alterego

Hey Yuta and Welcome! It looks like you were having a bit of trouble with changing fonts and colours and stuff...what you could do is write it first, then highlight, THEN change the font/color/size, etc. You could also PM one of the mods like VBG, or read the FAQ. It took me a while to, but I got it :D

Welcome to the boards, I haven't been a fan since '66 but that's only because I wasn't born till '69. I have been a fan since '69 though.

Again, Welcome!

Welcome!!! Hope you have a great time here at STARTREKFANS.net!!!

Welcome aboard Yuta!! We have lots of members who have escaped from st.com (including me). I'm sure you'll love it here.

waving.gif

Welcome to StarTrekFans.net!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to chatting with you more

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Welcome Yuta! I use the method posted by dsbs to change colors and fonts. I find it easiest. And you can also PM our great and powerful webmaster, VaBeachGuy, for help. He doesn't mind lending a helping hand to a newbie, and he'll answer you right away. I had some of the same problems you're having when I first joined and VBG's assistance was invaluable to me!

Sign in to follow this