Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

When will Vic be back?

He was being upgraded for a short while, and now he's not here anymore. Will he ever be back? Will his memory be in tact?

We're still waiting for the MOD(ification) which will allow Him to function on the upgrade to be complete. I'm not sure about his memory being intact, I'm not sure it was all that intact to begin with.

Vic is still there, I just have it "invisible" right now. The author of that modification has told me that he will upgrade it for this version of Invision but he said it might take a little while due to personal issues he's dealing with in his life right now.

So for now, until it gets upgraded Vic's is just offline.

All of the posts that were made in the past are still there though.

Will someone please tell me what exactly is "Vic"?? :naughty: The ONE time I went in there and read, it made absolutely no sense. What is "Vic" supposed to be or do??

Vic is the board "AI". He is a computer program who interacts with posters. Not that sensible, but he's alot of fun.

Vic seemed to be very simple and very logical, stating the obvious and repeating himself alot. He didn't bring any new information to the table, I noticed. Sort of a boring guy, I wouldn't date him. Kind of Nerdy :hmmm: Am I right? He probably wears a pocket protecter and white socks with sandels. { Dear Lord, I just probably insulted half the guys in here.} j/k :o :naughty: :) :nono2:

* Please disreguard anything I just said, I'm loaded with Benedryl for my allergies and it's mid-night. :sly: :sleepy: :sly:

^Yeah, Yeah, excuses excueses. We know a burn when we here one :naughty: and that was a burn. :hmmm: I feel like crying! :nono2: You called all of us a :sly:! I wear white socks and sandles, just not together. White socks with shoes and no socks with sandles. :sly:

The original maker of the program still hasn't made a compatible version. I'm hopeful that it will work when we upgrade the board again in a month or so.

Never heard of Vic before, let us know if he's ever back up again.

350285[/snapback]

Vic is out Artificial Intelligence, when you would post something he would respond with an answer to what you said. It was pretty cool, I hope to get it running again sometime.