Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Special Trivia Week

I like to ask questions from each series but next week will be a little different..We will be having a Special TOS Trivia week..Been thinking about doing this for a while..Might as well try it.. :waaaa:

If this week goes well perhaps we can have more of these special weeks in the future..Perhaps a TNG week or a DS9 week..And possibly a Lower Ranks Trivia Week..Of course your feedback is always welcome..

Even if you do not regularly watch TOS, I encourage you to check out the questions..There may be some that you can answer.. :wacko:

I will be posting the questions sometime tomorrow night..

I hope that you enjoy it !! :wacko:

I like to ask questions from each series but next week will be a little different..We will be having a Special TOS Trivia week..Been thinking about doing this for a while..Might as well try it.. :waaaa:

If this week goes well perhaps we can have more of these special weeks in the future..Perhaps a TNG week or a DS9 week..And possibly a Lower Ranks Trivia Week..Of course your feedback is always welcome..

I hope that you enjoy it !!  :wacko:

261965[/snapback]

Sounds cool ST :look: I'll be looking forward to the special OS week. Now go get something to eat will ya? You look starved! :wacko:

That sounds great, ST! :waaaa: I'll see if I can answer some of your TOS questions. :wacko:

I love the idea... (especially that part about a TNG trivia week... :wacko: )

TNG and VOY and probably ENT too I would be good at but TOS I will suck at purely cause i haven't watched those eps since I was a small child. and DS9, well I never really liked it, then again I never saw the ending seasons so, I know, I missed a lot.

Thanks for your input everyone.. :blush: I was hesitant to have this week..I know a lot of you aren't into TOS..But I wanted to try something different..We'll be returning to normal trivia next week. (Questions from each series)

I'm sure the TNG week will be more popular.. :dude:

I loved this week's Trivia. :)

It was great! :) :cool1: But that's probably from the fact TOS is my prime favourite.. :)

Good idea, me thinks. :) post-812-1095305091.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42