Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Things I'd Rather Be Doing Game ~

I'll leave two things I'd rather be doing. You pick one then leave two for the next person.

You can say WHY too. :wacko:

Have my face buried in a book or smushed up against the computer screen. :waaaa:

I'd rather have my face smushed up against a computer screen. No one ever gets a paper cut from their computer. And besides there's lots of people to talk to inside my computer. How they ever shrunk all you guys down and stuffed you in there I'll never figure out but I'm glad they did. :wacko: I can also talk to my Sweetie on my computer. :look:

Would you rather measure the flow rate of ketchup(not catsup :waaaa: ) or explore the flavor sensations of a moldy jello mold. :wacko:

:hug: , I'll go with the Ketchup.

Laying in the sun on a beautiful tropical beach, :wow: sipping a tall cool fruit drink OR shopping on Fifth Avenue in New York with a brand new credit card :wow: <<-- don't look at that :huh:

Surfing at Ricon or Surfing at South Africa :wow: {Cape Town} I'm getting fed up with this Lake, by the way :wow:

Surfing at Ricon or Surfing at South Africa :) {Cape Town} I'm getting fed up with this Lake, by the way :)

262523[/snapback]

I'm not sure about "Rincon" , so I'll take South Africa. Although, If I really knew how to surf, the best place to be right now is Pensacola Beach. I'd have to be crazy, too.

:) :)

Fishing with minnows, or fishing with crank bait?

minnows

Doing calculus BC with mathematica homework or Biology II AP homework?

No contest. I 'd prefer to be alone.

UM, UH, :b-day: Let me think. :b-day: ...................................

Sitting in a meeting at Town hall or having a root canal? :b-day:

UH, :b-day: Let me think. :b-day: ...................................

Sitting in a meeting at Town hall or having a root canal? :clap:

267368[/snapback]

:b-day: You have a talent, my friend, for picking some dillies! :b-day:

Since "none of the above" is available, I'll pick Town hall meeting. At least I can catch some ZZZs if nothing else. :b-day:

So...which would you rather do: "drop in" on a half-pipe, with your skateboard, :b-day: or take a high dive off a diving board into a pool? ^_^

I hate concerts of any sort, and Spanish is fun since all I do is doodle because there is so much repitition. So, two extra hours of Spanish everyday.

Would you rather flunk a test and be known as a trustworthy student, or get a good grade, but only because you cheated?

I think I would prefer to flunk a test.

Would you rather clean up after a dozen toddlers at a spaghetti dinner/birthday party or work in a morgue doing makeup on dead people.

I'll have to go with the morgue, but then again, I've always been a little morbid like that... :laugh:

Would you rather make a living picking dead smooshed animals up off the freeway or working in a sewage treatment center?