Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Fan Fic animals

Ever created a Fan Fic Animal? I have created a few for RPG purposes. here's one...

Name: M'Taka'Mor

Type: Lizard-like superpredator

Hieght: 20 meters tall, 35 meters long

Skin Color: A splotched green-brown-black pattern, blends into wooded areas.

Terrain commonly found in: Forrests, Coastal areas

Planet of Origin: Valderis, in the Valderia System.

Distinctive Features: 2 long arms with 4-fingered hands. fingers end in claws. 36 razor sharp teach (varying in size from 1 inch to 10 inches). powerful tail with an ax-type ending. resembles Terran Tyrannasour.

Maximum running speed: 45 MPH (72 KPH)

Population: No exact number, estimated in the area of 12-15 thousand.

if anyone has a 3-d design program and can try and come up with a good image that might match this, lemme know, please.

Yes. :laugh: Lizards. A Monitor named 'Baby Tongue' and 'Kamoto Dragon' named Kes. But they are both very sweet. Trench mouths but still very sweet. Oh and Monkey, lots of monkeys. Right now there is a whole family living with Janeway and Chakotay in a log cabin in the forest on 'New Earth'. Sam, Delilah, Remmy, Rommy, Pip and Tag. Also some sort of Moose/Elk/Caribu thing and some monster preditory birds. OH and my favorite of all of them, the

'Allussia'. They are a cross between an camel a llama and a giraff. Long white fur and silver eyes and they talk and sing. My animals are all very sweet once you get to know them. :huh: :huh:

I know this isn't exactly to your specifications Jim Phaserman, but I found it and it looks about right (except for the big four fingered arms and the axe-tail). Just as an example.

post-480-1094700906.jpg

I guess I would qualify, I'm a Maog...half man, half dog, I'm my own best friend. Comes in handy when certain things itch!! :wacko:

Jim, remember that one I created for Valderis?

Here it is.

Name: Kolo

type: bipedal mammal (non-Sentient)

Hieght: 2 feet.

wieght: 30 pounds

food type: Omnivorous

Fur color: varies

speed: 20 mph

features: Domesticated animal, similar to terrestrial dogs because of their loyalty. not a perticularly fierce creature, the Kolo will eat just about anything you give it. most are cuddly little guys and enjoy lots of attention, not unlike cats. Picture an Ewok crossed with a kuala.

Edited by Krissy Phaserman