Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel of Darkness

Dark Logs

Right...school's started up *yawn* erm.....did a load of other boring stuff (trust me - my life is very boring) erm....fell over and sprained my wrist. Very smart of me. Took 3 hours to get an X-Ray of it and I was in hospital for 3+ hours. Was very hungry :-( erm.....still recruiting for my ship www.uss-pyramid.tk if ya interested......erm...

Hope your wrist feels better soon, Neri. :P :(

Nice chatting with you today before I went to the movie theatre. :o :wacko:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hehe, cool. :sweatdrop:

Your welcome, and I would think it would be also nice for you to write here more often too. :naughty::eekout:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Put in whatever you want. You don't have to go into detail if you are uncomfortable with it.

The Days The Doctor Dwells In...

Neri wasn't feeling so good, since she was sad, but now she's feeling better. :naughty:

That is very true :sly: But good old DrWho (Who is there for anyone :hmmm: ) Helped me feel better. I'm still in a mood with my dad and still kinda hate him..but I feel bit better. Thank you ben :nono2:

It was very windy earlier - not so good for my hair and I didn't have a coat either :sly: It nearly rained cause the clouds were sooo dark so It might rain later maybe ?

Just came home from school and not yet done anything....

hehe - I've finally seen an advert on tv for Sky Captain. Might go see it

I got a good score on the geek test 4.something. People reckoned it was a fix but I'll go take it again then:P

*takes test*

Score: 4.14201%

I am a: Poser

I scored less than yesterday.....weird....hehe See - it aint a fix!

I gotta go out now:( But I get back later then have to go out again :( No fair :(

hehe - I've finally seen an advert on tv for Sky Captain. Might go see it

I got a good score on the geek test  4.something. People reckoned it was a fix but I'll go take it again then:P

*takes test*

Score: 4.14201%

I am a: Poser

I scored less than yesterday.....weird....hehe  See - it aint a fix!

I gotta go out now:( But I get back later then have to go out again :laugh: No fair :(

266735[/snapback]

LOL hey i was only joking last night about you fixing the geek test :(

I could not get the geek test to work for me,must be my work pc again. Oh well I'm a geek I admit it.  :P

267476[/snapback]

This link should work... Unless something at work is blocking it.....
Click For Spoiler
ascii-geektest.jpg
post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Hmm.....Log for the mornig :(

Apart from making my new topic (It's kinda personal yes but it is an issue to be address) There isn't really a lot I've done to be said.

People keep making riots in our school :) Or trying too. Stupid them. They always get caught :) :P

But as GotABite said I should seek prefesional help. Which I'm thinking about

Might post again laters...its only 5:55am :(

:) to you all

Hehe...October 21st 10 51 PM

I'm helping my friend recruit for his ship. Live Chat and hardly anyone turns up soo we gotta keep scrpaing the crew and getting knew crew. Only us 3 left. The CO, XO and Me. CSO/CTO.

Anyone interested?

Apart fromt hat I've been at school most of the day :flex: Broke off fo rholidays! :laugh: My birthday in 9 days too!!!! :laugh:

*blows the dust off*

*cough*

Wow! Last year ages ago I last posted here wooooow.....

Right Firstly: I'd like to thank the wonderful Alterego for dragging this out of the bottom of the closet :blink: :(

Nextly: Have fun ya'll cause I still can't think of what to put and it's beel like 4 months so I'll find somthing ;)

Nowly: I'm going into Town with my mom tomorrow - going to Cinema and then getting my new phone yay! :blink: So I'll be messing around with that loads :hug: and just forgot what else I had to say...

Kerry!

aww :dude: poor you :P

Monday sucked after I didn't get my phone and I was down for the rest of the day *sniffle*

I went back to school yestrerday and left early today (and next wednesday) cause of Year 8 Parents Evening

Mine was before half term

Aww I wish I was still at school. College is ok but I'm the only girl on my course, it gets so lonely around. Make the most of it Angel of Darkness....

and happy late birthday to you