Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel of Darkness

Dark Logs

High school not great as people make it espeically for me i hate and i can't wait to get out and then go to college i am sick of the same people i see ever day.

after all the hassle of people saying "it's gonna snow" and it didn't it finally did! :yahoo: :yahoo: we've had nice-ish weather all week and today it snowed! (started snowing last night) it's stopped again now and is bit sunny but i hope it snows again - still kinda winter now so white winter :laugh:

log for tuesday: time: 13.39 GMT

so whats happening? um....nothing much - i got halfway to school before i went back home because i was toooooo ill and my mom met me at bus stop at took me the rest of the way home - she took my bag and i was a little bit sick (i'd eaten nothing so it musta been the teeenist remainder of last night) so when I got home I slept and started feeling better :batman:

Spent the morning in bed and got up - played my CSI game (borrowed off a friend - don't need the disk - yay!)

So um....I'm not doing anything all day see If i have homework latter *grumbles* byeee *waves* :jem'hadar:

College is ok but I'm the only girl on my course, it gets so lonely around.

Yeah, that can be tough. For two semesters, I was the only girl in two of my classes(Modern Physics and Classical Mechanics) well there were two other girls but they dropped out, the guys in the class were nice though so I had not too much of a problem. Right now the tables are turned though....heehee.. there is one guy in my class and there is about 9 women(counting myself). Last semester there was also one guy. But both classes where there are almost all women, is Organic Chemistry. I really like college more than I liked high school though, starting with the people...much more maturity, and that definately makes it easier for me to relate to.

Well I've roughly finished(ish) setting up my new ship's site :angry: it's at http://www.uss-jenolen.tk so um.....have fun browsing if you do and feel free to um..join up :huh:

307486[/snapback]

:blush: Thankies for sending me the link kerry,i will join up and so will hang :blush::cheers:

College is ok but I'm the only girl on my course, it gets so lonely around.

Yeah, that can be tough. For two semesters, I was the only girl in two of my classes(Modern Physics and Classical Mechanics) well there were two other girls but they dropped out, the guys in the class were nice though so I had not too much of a problem. Right now the tables are turned though....heehee.. there is one guy in my class and there is about 9 women(counting myself). Last semester there was also one guy. But both classes where there are almost all women, is Organic Chemistry. I really like college more than I liked high school though, starting with the people...much more maturity, and that definately makes it easier for me to relate to.

307523[/snapback]

when i was on my first semester there was two girls and one older woman but they all quit now we have moved up to our second semester :blush: