Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David R. George III

Hello, all!

Welcome to the Great Starship TrekFans.net, David! :b-day: :cool1:

I also look forward to seeing you on the boards! :) :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Guest Ktrek

Hey David! Good to see you here too! I'm looking forward to your next Star Trek offering! :)

Kevin

Thanks, everybody, for the welcome.

Hey David! Good to see you here too! I'm looking forward to your next Star Trek offering!

260380[/snapback]

Good to be seen, Kevin. My next novel will be out in February 2005. It is called Olympus Descending, and it will be one of two short novels in Worlds of Deep Space Nine, Volume III (the other is the Ferengi novel Satisfaction is Not Guaranteed, by Keith R.A. DeCandido). These three Worlds of Deep Space Nine volumes continue the "DS9" story forward from the end of the series (there have already been about a dozen novels set after "What You Leave Behind"). The conceit of the three-volume series is that each of the six novels will explore a different millieu within the "DS9" universe: Cardassia, Andor, Trill, Bajor, Ferenginar, and the Dominion. My novel involves the Dominion.

Welcome to the board David! If you have a home page that details your books I'm sure everyone here would be more then interested in visiting.

We all look forward to good discussions in the future.

260472[/snapback]

Thanks, Kevin. No, I don't currently have a website up and running. It's on my voluminous list of things to do, so I hope to get to it soon.

I'm looking forward to chatting with folks here too. I love talking about writing, and interacting with fans and readers.