Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Truth is Stranger than fiction

I live in Oregon and I read that this morning... :) My mom joked that I should hurry and learn Klingon so I could aply.. :)

LOL that is funny!! so what does that mean we are all freaks?

But we knew that already :)

That was hilarious, btw!

OMG!! That was hilarious! Hmm...I wonder what the pay would be like??? Wait, I would have to learn/relearn Klingon first.

I actually have a friend who is totally in to learning Klingon, he is actually pretty good and can construct sentences, it's very cool :)

I have always wanted to learn Klingon, but trying to learn foreign languages kind of scares me. But I think I am going to try anyway.

I guess one could say that I like languages(learned so far: German, French, a little Klingon and a little Russian, I have sung in: German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Latin, Italian, and Japanese..to name a Few)!! :bow: So I might get around to learning Klingon once again...after I master the language of music(especially sheet music, I am better at improv, so sheet music is a little harder), for my guitar and clarinet.

Hmmmmmm... Who says they're not really Klingons, just surgically altered to look like humans. Perhaps their ship crashed in New Mexico and they all have head injuries that make them just seem crazy. Yeaaaaah, that's it. Maybe they're the ones who've been abducting people all this time. Somebody should send this article to Mulder, if they could find out where he is hiding out these days.

Me? Obsessed with TV? Nah. :bow:

Later, gotta go watch Regeneration again.

Hmmmmmm...  Who says they're not really Klingons, just surgically altered to look like humans.  Perhaps their ship crashed in New Mexico and they all have head injuries that make them just seem crazy.  Yeaaaaah, that's it.  Maybe they're the ones who've been abducting people all this time.  Somebody should send this article to Mulder, if they could find out where he is hiding out these days.

Me?  Obsessed with TV?  Nah. :bow:

Later, gotta go watch Regeneration again.

ROFL!!! That is great!!! :bow:

I was wondering that too! I love evilsh. I went to see if you could get google in it, but alas, no luck...;) Maybe some day!

I was wondering that too! I love evilsh. I went to see if you could get google in it, but alas, no luck...;) Maybe some day!

I don't know....my brother has a dictionary that has the languages of Lord of The Rings, he prefers Orcish, but Elvish is in there. So maybe it is a matter of time before the Languages of the Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, and others are in demand....

He has a dictionary? That's amazing...I guess you can order one of amazon or something (?) cuz I've never seen them in bookstores.