Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Shopping School for the Guys ~

O.K. I'm tired of dealing with this piece-meal. Why don't we girls just TEACH the guys how to shop CORRECTLY????

For instance: If he goes to the store WITHOUT a list, written in PEN, not pencil, so he can't change the list so we don't get mad at them. Fen would actually CHANGE the list. B)

If he can't find something. It never occured to him to ASK someone who works in the store for help. Kind of like NEVER asking for directions when they get lost in the car. B) What's that about anyway???

O.K.? I know there are alot of other things you can come up with.

I know how to shop. sometimes better than my mom. Definitely better than my dad though.... B)

hey like i know how to shop..when i go it takes 30 mins when i go with debbie we are talking 2hrs if i am lucky B) ..its you girls who need to learn how to shop and the best way is to learn from us, know what you want before you go then you dont have to go in every shop looking for stuff we dont need B)

My father is a very efficient grocery shopper, and my 11-year-old brother is preternaturally gifted in all shopping arenas. B) The women in our family have it made, right, RC? Yeahh.gif

My father is a very efficient grocery shopper, and my 11-year-old brother is preternaturally gifted in all shopping arenas.  B)  The women in our family have it made, right, RC? Yeahh.gif

257130[/snapback]

Oh yeah, we know how to pick the good men. B)

Maybe most guys stink at grocery shoping but we are alot better than you females when it comes to shoe and cloths shoping. I get stuck in the mall for 2 hours!! In a deb store and allways in the women section because I am suppoused to watch the cart and all these guys and girls see me and they glare at me! I hates it!

For those who complain about being stuck in a mall for 2 hours I have some advise. Going to mall is one must find the best deal on an item. I would look through the stores that has what I want then compare the prices before I buy it. Sometimes two stores have the item that I am looking for but they are priced differently. One is at store cost and other is on sale. I might have a flyer that has the sale before going to the mall, but most of the time I get it before going to the store.

We aren't LOOKING here for 'SPEED' here Hang, we want "ACCURACY'. :b-day: When we find a brand we like and it's at the right price, why can't you find it?? This IS a direct quote from Fenriz. " How come there are 27 different brands of frozen peas and I bring home the one kind of them you don't want. Why is that??" I swear Hang, he just said this to me yesterday. It was ON the list too. B) So maybe a good tip for you guys is to "READ THE LIST!!!" B)

I'll admit, I was raised to be a bargain-hunter. I mean it; I was indoctrinated to think that way since early childhood B) . If I need to pick up peas, and there are 20 different brands, the one with the lowest price is going into the cart. I actually think I'm a pretty good shopper when I have to be, but a list is always a good idea.

We aren't LOOKING here for 'SPEED' here Hang, we want "ACCURACY'. :hug: When we find a brand we like and it's at the right price, why can't you find it?? This IS a direct quote from Fenriz. " How come there are 27 different brands of frozen peas and I bring home the one kind of them you don't want. Why is that??" I swear Hang, he just said this to me yesterday. It was ON the list too. B) So maybe a good tip for you guys is to "READ THE LIST!!!" B)

257181[/snapback]

Thats how i look at it as well,but hang cant think like that his idea of shopping is its all the same food so put it in the cart :b-day: but i dont take 2hrs to get the shopping,if i was not for me it would cost him twice as much money because he doesnt know the word "Right price". ok mabe when i go looking for clothes then i take my time i like to look good so you cant rush these things and at the end of the day i am try to look good for YOU B) :b-day:

Oh and Hang *THWACK* :clap:

Make a list, make a list , make a list { Tig} :wow: Just a reminder. OH, and it's a good idea to make your list AS you run out of things. :wow: