Sign in to follow this  
joeybear

I have been assimilated

:laugh:i am new here, and i love the site, but i am having the buggiest time trying to click open files containing messages - anyways, i got a great hello from 'alterego', so thanks, mate, and right back at you, until i can figure out how to contact you directly - YAY Star Trek - i've been hooked since i was four (TOS), then came the lady vulcan (kirstie and the wrath of khan), then a debilitating condition that affects my ability to use proper grammar - everyone i've ever known hates this wonderful world, so thanks to whoever posted this address at startrek.com, 'cause now i've met all of you - CHEERS! :o

Welcome aboard joeybear!! Nice to see another Canadian on board. There are lots of us here. waving.gif

Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing you around and discussing Star Trek. If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or any of the Mods of the board.

Kevin (VaBeachGuy)

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy it here and I look forward to chatting with you more!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

:laugh:undefined thank you, 'mates, for the warmest of welcomes - you've truly made me feel at home - ummm ... if i may implore the more 'literate' - how do i link to send a private message to another member, without going to the "PM" icon at teh bottom of their last message? - thank you again - i am alone no longer - long live Star Trek!!!

Hello and Welcome.. while looking at a message on the bottom right corner there is a reply button.. if thats what you mean..

I hope you enjoy this site.. :laugh:

If you go into your mailbox there is a link called Compose New Message if you want to PM someone without finding a post from them.

There is also a feature where you can add names to your buddy list.

There is a link on the left hand side of your mailbox that says PM a buddy, if you click there it will take you to a screen to add names to your buddy list. You have to use the exact screen name of the member to add it to the list. Another method would be when you get a PM you will see that next to the sender's name it will say [add to buddies] if you click on that it will take you to a screen to accept that person on your list. When you compose a new PM there is a drop down list of all the people on your list and you would only have to click on their name to address the PM.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to StarTrekFans.net!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to chatting with you more!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Welcome!!! I hope you have a great time here at STARTREKFANS.net!!!

Sign in to follow this