Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Funniest quote of the day!

Here is a place to add one funniest quote by another member you heard all day. (one per day please)

I'll start... :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

I'm eating anything and everything in sight.  :hug: At the moment I have honey nut cheerios, garlic bread and a diet coke. :hammer:  :laugh:

:P I promise that's the last time RC :laugh:

So what quote and by who had you rolling on the floor today?

i think hangs one a few days ago in his log was so funny i wet myself :laugh:

"I used to model mens underwear when i was younger"...he is nuts :hammer:

My award for today goes to this post:

... I doubt we would have been subjected to that awful "The Host" episode from Season 4 if Pulaski had still been on board.Beverly kissing Will completely creeped me out. LOL

:) Good one GN!

Well, I haven't seen an overly funny quote, but I would like to add to this thread, so I'll add one...

(I might change it, if I find something funnier... :innocent: )

1:13 PM [celticelim] Whoman, confounds all who oppose with his knowledge of irrelevant tv shows
lastresort.jpg42.gif Edited by drwho42

Well thank you Who, I appreciate your attempt to breath some life into this concept. I'll post with my pick of the day tonight before logout...

Thanks RC. No pressure. Here's my winner for the day:

Somewhere there's a scientist with a magnifying glass and a he or she is picking up bugs one by one and watching their...um...backend and waiting. Just to put an end to this question. Probably making a list too, you know. So that future generations will have a chart that they can look at if they want to know exactly what kind of fart say a junebug lets rip.

:notworthy: Good night.

This was for yesterday, but it's still midnight-ish...

8:33 PM [lt_van_roy] Uh, master_q, you're supposed to add like

hot water to it or something

lastresort.jpg42.gif

My winner for the day is: (in italics)

Stardate: 0409.1,

I have one week... well really I have  6 days, 20 hours, and 30 or so minutes until I go back to school. My laptop is now not going to get back to me til late September(yells very loud). Well at least I can always get some internet time, buts it's only an hour a day(kicks a stop sign and it falls). Well back to the suckest suck life that every sucked.

Out.

258653[/snapback]

Ain't it the truth! Good luck!

My winner :picard-sith:

Some day I may try to say something intelligent here - but why change a long-standing tradition? :inlove:

My winner ^_^

Some day I may try to say something intelligent here - but why change a long-standing tradition? :(

258955[/snapback]

258971[/snapback]

Hey that was a great one! ^_^ Heres mine from yesterday I forgot to post:

Trying to work out how i got in this situation :P ..its that female mind trick thing they do :dude:

259249[/snapback]

We need a 'hip-no-eyes' (spinning circle eyes) smiley. :lol:

Trying to work out how i got in this situation :P ..its that female mind trick thing they do ^_^

259249[/snapback]

We need a 'hip-no-eyes' (spinning circle eyes) smiley. :dude: [/font]

259565[/snapback]

:lol: i dont know if i should laugh or THWACK him ^_^

Edited by DutchDebbie

Trying to work out how i got in this situation :dude: ..its that female mind trick thing they do ^_^

259249[/snapback]

We need a 'hip-no-eyes' (spinning circle eyes) smiley. :lol:

259565[/snapback]

52.gif

Trying to work out how i got in this situation :lol: ..its that female mind trick thing they do ^_^

259249[/snapback]

We need a 'hip-no-eyes' (spinning circle eyes) smiley.  :dude: [/font]

259565[/snapback]

LMAO tryed that and sunglasses with mirror lens..lol

Edited by hangon

This qoute is not here but i am being forced to type it...this is something debbie said to me the other day....she said.. "hang you drink like a klingon..so i said what you mean i look tuff and drink strong stuff??..she said no you spill it everywhere make to much noise and sing in a language i dont understand" ^_^

Edited by hangon

Trying to work out how i got in this situation :) ..its that female mind trick thing they do ^_^

259249[/snapback]

We need a 'hip-no-eyes' (spinning circle eyes) smiley. [/font]

259565[/snapback]

i dont know if i should laugh or THWACK him :dude:

259587[/snapback]

Laugh please. ^_^

Trying to work out how i got in this situation B) ..its that female mind trick thing they do

259249[/snapback]

We need a 'hip-no-eyes' (spinning circle eyes) smiley.

259565[/snapback]

52.gif

259596[/snapback]

:lol: :P *falls under spell* :(

This qoute is not here but i am being forced to type it...this is something debbie said to me the other day....she said.. "hang you drink like a klingon..so i said what you mean i look tuff and drink strong stuff??..she said no you spill it everywhere make to much noise and sing in a language i dont understand" :)

259797[/snapback]

More like a Klingon Targ huh? B)

Intersting!  There is actually a conversation centering around the legitamacy of a male's chest!  We made some history.

:)

Tonights first runner up:

:huh: Hello? Hello? This studio sure is empty right now, except for the sound guy and he's asleep draped over his console. :laugh:

:huh:

And the winner is: (a Naughty File)

Click for Spoiler:

7 is interesting and attractive, but can you imagine having sex with her? In the middle of it she would start talking about how inefficient I am.

:huh:

Here we go again folks! :)

Click for Spoiler:

:waaaa: Just to show The Hang likes a good laugh i thought i would post this pic a good friend made for me :wacko: :lol: ...only my eyes dont match the dress...shame :look:

post-653-1094716489.jpg

:wacko:

Here we go again folks!  :lol:

Click for Spoiler:

-->
:wacko: Just to show The Hang likes a good laugh i thought i would post this pic a good friend made for me :)  :) ...only my eyes dont match the dress...shame  :waaaa:

post-653-1094716489.jpg

:look:

LOL hmm this was mabe a bad idea :wacko:

The brilliant but slightly unbalanced Victorian scientist Drpost-812-1095305091.gif was working in his lab on his latest creation. Using the power of  :nuke: he planned on creating a new breed of supermen that would do his bidding. Throwing the switch lightning flashed and the equipment in his lab short circuited. There was an explosion. The Dr peered through the smoke and saw post-812-1095305615.gif.

"Well I say :)  ." The Dr remarked. "Not exactly what I was going for now is it."

The Dr attempted to communicate with the creature. It responded with unintelligible mutters. The Dr was  :) . The Dr decided to let the creature run free in the park.

263340[/snapback]

A personal favourite of mine, that which I also found quite humourous. :)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Tonights first runner up:

:wacko: Hello? Hello? This studio sure is empty right now, except for the sound guy and he's asleep draped over his console. :o

:hug:

And the winner is: (a Naughty File)

Click for Spoiler:

7 is interesting and attractive, but can you imagine having sex with her? In the middle of it she would start talking about how inefficient I am.

:P

Woo-hoo! I beat Jeanway!! :(

Surething. :rolleyes: I think the term dates back to the Civil War - field amputations; that's where I first remember hearing it from.

278130[/snapback]

You remember the civil war AE? :o

278463[/snapback]

My catch of the day... :o She's prolly referring unto the first American one...

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

This was in PM not a post, but he said I could quote him

I just real quick glanced at the "latest posts" section of the portal and read a post from you that was titled "My panties" and I had to take a double take... lol It was really "My Paintings"

Ok then Kevin :) :yahoo: B)

This was in PM not a post, but he said I could quote him

I just real quick glanced at the "latest posts" section of the portal and read a post from you that was titled "My panties" and I had to take a double take... lol It was really "My Paintings"

Ok then Kevin :) :yahoo: B)

lol Well sometimes I read too quickly lol.