Sign in to follow this  

I remember watching Seaquest DSV, and I loved the show. I have recently started downloading the shows, and I still love them. Does anyone else remember the show, and what did you think?

No way, I loved that show, I still have the action figures and the paperback books. I like the first two seasons, but they ruined it during the last season, and Sci-fi has stopped showing them, jerks. Where are you downloading them from, and do you know of any good websites for it? We need to bring that show back!!

No way, I loved that show, I still have the action figures and the paperback books. I like the first two seasons, but they ruined it during the last season, and Sci-fi has stopped showing them, jerks. Where are you downloading them from, and do you know of any good websites for it? We need to bring that show back!!

I am downloading the episodes from Kazaa. They take a while as they are not widely available, but they are worth it.

It was pretty good, my sister liked it a lot more I think..mostly because she was such a Johnathan Brandis fan at the time.

I remember it used to be on at 8pm right after TNG on Sunday nights. I would bust my tail working around the house all weekend to that I would not be bothered for those two hours so that I could sit alone in my room and watch them.

I really liked "Seaquest DSV",in some ways it reminded me of Star Trek but only under water! :laugh: I do admit the last season the show became a little wierd. :bow: