Sign in to follow this  
DutchDebbie

stuck in a turbo lift/girls poll

Which hunk would you like to be stuck with in a turbo lift?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which hunk would you like to be stuck with in a turbo lift?

• Riker
    • Picard
    • Kirk
    • Archer
    • Sisko
    • Data
    • Tom paris
    • Tuvok
    • Spock
    • Trip
    • Worf
    • Or other

I'm Claustrophobic so I'd probably in a panic fit before I'd notice who was in with me.

Spock would be boring as hell.

I'd pick Data [although after a bit he would bore me too].

Data could entertain me with stories and singing and facts. He could sing.

I must have a one track mind because if I were stuck in a turbo life with Trip or Paris the last thing I'd be thinking would be how bored I was. :lol:

If I were stuck in a turbolift with someone, I'd choose Lore. If not Lore, then Data but I think Lore would be more fun.

I voted for Archer. - Yummy

Trip would be a close second. - Being a Southerner, I have a thing for a southern accent. His body ain't too shabby either.

:notworthy:

Can't believe I voted, but didn't post. But, then again most of the Founders could let anyone who didnt know me, that my vote would be for Data. Back before about 4 years ago I would have been in on the drooling over him deal, but 4 years ago I met and fell for my husband. So I tend to see my favorite Trek character a lot differently. He and I could probably chat a lot about stuff, I easily can see me being good friends with him. But then most people (especially online) don't know I have a "less than goody two shoes" side too, so I could probably cause a lot of trouble with Lore too. Nothing illegal mind you, I'd leave that to him because would never go and do something that could get me arrested. But I honestly admit that I do have issues with authority at times. What would be funny is if my brother, sister and myself were stuck in a turbolift or small room with those twins. Add in my husband, my brother in law and my mom to that mix and probably all heck would break loose! ROFL.