Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zero-x

Hi folks!

Hey. I'm new here, I'm Neil, I'm 15 and I'm from Blighty. I love all Star Treks except for Voyager, and my favourite Trek film is TWOK because... we'll it's the best, ain't it?

Anyhoo... this site rocks! :blink:

WELCOME TO STARTREKFANS ZERO-X!!!! :blink:

Hope you enjoy it here........see you out there :blink: assimilation.gif

Welcome to the Great Starship TrekFans.net, Neil! :blink: :cool1:

Also 15 (dear me, we have alot of members that age... :laugh: ), and nice quote from the U.S.S. Excelsior's plaque. :blink: (Also from Buckaroo Bonzai: Across the Eighth Dimension (1984).... :blink: ).

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hiya Zero-X, great to see you over here! :blink: Hope you have fun around here, these boards are awesome!

Hey Zero-X...Glad to see you followed me over here, too...hehe...Don't let this place stop you from visiting us at TGL, though...Have fun!

Hey Zero-X...Glad to see you followed me over here, too...hehe...Don't let this place stop you from visiting us at TGL, though...Have fun!

251166[/snapback]

:blink: I'm shocked, Eris! You must know by now that I follow you all around the internet wherever you go :blink: Don't worry, I'm still gonna visit the Vorta Lounge

251166[/snapback]

:laugh: I'm shocked, Eris! You must know by now that I follow you all around the internet wherever you go :blink: Don't worry, I'm still gonna visit the Vorta Lounge

251255[/snapback]

Hm...so I'm not the only person following Eris around.... :blink:

Oooh, I doubt it.... But does your name refer to the Thunderbirds vehicle: the Zero X?

Been a long time since I've seen that movie (Thunderbirds Are Go!) though...

lastresort.jpg42.gif