Sign in to follow this  
gul_nodrog

Help! I want so much to like this show

All right, I am ready to start watching Enterprise.

Can anyone tell me a quick way to find out what day and time this show airs? I don't want to buy a t.v. guide and I can't help but think that somewhere out here on the internet there is a place I can get this type of info.

The main reason we never watched it was because of the time slot ... mid-week at 8 p.m. is horrible for people with small children! That's right smack in the middle of the bedtime routine. We're horrible about remembering to set the VCR so that didn't seem to be an option.

My question is this: After three seasons of missing the show, will I be able to figure out what's going on just by watching beginning with season 4? Or do all feel that I would be better off trying to read a synopsis of each episode over there in the library at Startrek.com? I hate to have to do that, but I will if I have to!

since you live in the U.S., use zap2it.com. It gives you t.v. listings for your area code.

Also Startrek.com you can sign in and personalize show times on the home page.

hello Is enterprise the tv show good at all  i nevered watch it

247990[/snapback]

This has nothing to do with this topic..

gul_nodrog it certainly wouldn't hurt to read episode synopsis from the past 3 years.. But I don't feel it is necessary to watch season 4..Especially since the Xindi war arc is wrapping up and we are moving forward..(I think and I hope!)