Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

which website has the cheapest price for

You can probably get them from e-bay cheaper, but if you want new ones, costco.com has them for $89.99. Deep Space Nine is $84.99.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :laugh: I love getting cool stuff cheap! I also love proving people wrong. A guy at a local video store said he sells cheaper then anyone else anywhere. Not so anymore. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :laugh: I love getting cool stuff cheap! I also love proving people wrong. A guy at a local video store said he sells cheaper then anyone else anywhere. Not so anymore. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Print off anything from that website. Maybe your local guy will match the price.

biggrin3.gifI love that place

Lubak, just to let you know that you misspelled Impossable,it's impossible

I do that all the time. pup.gif No biggie.

Lubak, just to let you know that you misspelled Impossable,it's impossible

Oops! :(

There, I fixed it. B)

Don't worry. We don't deduct posts for spelling mistakes. B)

Don't worry.  We don't deduct posts for spelling mistakes. :(

Thank goodness or I'd be back down to an ensign in no time. B)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :o I love getting cool stuff cheap! I also love proving people wrong. A guy at a local video store said he sells cheaper then anyone else anywhere. Not so anymore. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Print off anything from that website. Maybe your local guy will match the price.

HEY!! I wonder if that would work...then I could afford to get the DVD's in no time! Even though my brother still is trying to get me just to download them so I can watch them on my computer...I still would rather have the DVD's

You can also check at http://www.dvdpricesearch.com They list prices from several online retailers, as well as reviews of the stores. The used listings that show up as from Amazon.com, are also the same prices that you'll find on half.com.

ebay is great too, but you risk running into a seller who's a deadbeat, or looking to pull a scam. I still use them all the time, though.

OK, so know I am REALLY looking into half.com! I was in Turtles the other day and they were selling Seasons 1, 2, & 4 for over $120!!!!

The one site I know of is northamericandvd.com. They are a canadian site, so thier shipping and handleing can get a bit pricy. Also, on Amazon.com and Half.com you can get a used box set for a very cheap price. I would say read what the user says and if it looks like a good buy go for it. I was able to find DS9 season 2 for only $65.00 US. That was nice.

Than you can always go with Ebay and hope the auction is going your way. ;)

Holy molars, Batman! that place ROCKS!

;) Lessa that was funny!!! ;)

Yeah, whenever I get the chance I will probably get at least one season to start with....now the question is which one, I mean Season 6 has the special segment about Data, but season 7 was really very good(oh wait, all seasons are great, it just depends on which episodes are in which seasons)