12 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you most like to have as a desendant

• Archer
    • Trip
    • Reed
    • Mayweather
    • Hoshi
    • Other, List in Post

Well, that is Archer of course, wouldn't you all be proud if your grandchild was a captain on the first Enterprise?!

Well, that is Archer of course, wouldn't you all be proud if your grandchild was a captain on the first Enterprise?!

I going Archer too

So true!!! I would of course be proud if any of my decedants were to be involved in a program like the Warp 5 program whether it was screwing in bolts on the waste disposal unit but captain...wow!! I'd be bursting with pride!!!

definitely Archer...

I would be proud of all of them for what they have accomplished but as others have said, Captain of the first Warp 5 vessel is a big deal! I wouldn't want to make the others feel insignificant, but you couldn't take Archer's achievement away from him. It is a big deal and something to be very proud of.

I understand the obvious pride of having a "Captain" in the family but I voted for Trip. He's such a gentleman - who wouldn't be proud of him and I bet he would have been interesting to have around the supper table as a teenager.

i went with null, you didnt have an all of the above. think about yeah archers captain. but THEIR ALL, A PART OF THE FIRST DEEP SPACE EXPLORATION CREW. thats something to be said for all of them, due to the fact that each of them had to have something special to offer over soooo many others im sure.

I vote Archer

It's not the fact that he's the captin but more to do with the way he is captin, He caring, considerate, stong willed, and thinks of the crew first

being japanese..i guess hoshi is the only logical choice..not that its a bad one

to be honest the actress that plays hoshi and i have a lot of mutual friends..small world...2 degrees of separation

I chose Travis because he seems like a nice guy. I haven't seen much of him, (I didn't catch most of first season and missed "Horizon") but what I've seen, he seems like a nice guy. Plus, he's cute. Now who wouldn't want a nice, cute kid? I would be so proud of him... pilot on the Enterprise, wow! He'd have to have skills, and I'd be really proud.