Sign in to follow this  
Angela

A Hair question

I am sick of being a blonde, and I would love to dye my hair. I am just unsure on if I should so I need a little help.

I have already bought the red hair dye, and it isn't permanent, so I am not wholely worried.

But I am a little unsure should I do it? I will put up a picture of me if I do.

Think of being a red head. what would it do to your relationships and to you rep? Would it create stereotypes? Think about that and see what or who would create an unwanted situation for you.

Just a thought...

Have you ever had your "colors" done? I don't know your "season" not that I really follow that - however some people's skin and eye color are better suited for some colors than others. I died my hair red once but it washed out pretty quickly. Do you have a wardrobe and make-up to suit red hair. If you're going to dye your hair I suggest you make sure you have make up (if you wear it) that is suitable. That said - you only live once - why not?

Angel, my hair is about as blonde as it can be. In the summer it turns white from the sun. I have to add color to my hair to make it darker. I like the blonde it is, because that is the color I was born with but the blonde jokes and assumptions people make about blondes drives me crazy so I do darken it, but that eventually does wash out over a few months. I go with medium blonde or a light brown and I like it a bit darker than my natural hair color. I like a soft, golden brown, but if your hair is naturally blonde it will be lighter. Red is o.k. if it's not a bright, cherry red :laugh::tribble: There are nice tame reds you could use. I could do mine red but I really don't want to. Blondes have the same skin tones as natural redheads do. Good Luck with whatever you chose.

I love being a redhead, but if you're blonde and you go red it won't be temporary no matter what the box says. Red stains everything and you will have to grow it out, it won't wash out completely. Make sure you're ready to be a redhead for a while if you go that route

I already have red lights in my hair so the whole fact that it won't disappear isn't a worry, and I have done the whole semi permanant so I am not wholly worried and it doesn't usually doesn't show in the white blonde streaks I have at the front of my hairI could wait I guess. See what I am like, I am procrastinating.