Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Lots of chats in the works...!

What day would be best for you to come to a chat?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What day would be best for you to come to a chat?

• Sunday, August 29th (at about 1:00pm ET)
    • Tuesday, August 31st (at about 1:00pm ET)

During my normal time here I have been busy trying to get guests for future Trek-News-Talk chats. There are lots of things in the works! In fact, at the moment, it seems like it is going to be hard to for me to squeeze everything in. (At least as far as the weekend days are concerned, plus understand that the chat room trivia days that are already booked....)

As things are looking right now, we are going to have a good line up! Keep checking for announcements concerning Trek-News-Talk in this forum.

However, there is one chat that I'm about to finalize the day & time. Jacqueline Lichtenberg & possibly Jean Lorrah will be special guests on the Sunday, August 29th or Tuesday, August 31st.

Jacqueline Lichtenberg is featured in Trekkies 2, the award winning sequel to the acclaimed Trekkies docudrama. She's an expert in the realm of fandom, and an accomplished fantasy and sci-fi writer. She is the primary author of "Star Trek Lives!" She also started the Star Trek fan-fiction series Kraith. Jean Lorrah is the author of many Star Trek novels. However, Jean might be a guest separately at a future day. (I'm not sure at this point.)

I'm wondering if Sunday, August 29th or Tuesday, August 31st would be a better day for you to come to the chat room. The chat will probably be held at about 1:00pm ET. From my mind---- one of the positives about the 31st is that, that day is the release of "Trekkies 2." However, I would rather go on a day that will bring as many people possible. So please vote away and reply with your vote...

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I voted for Sunday, August 29th (at about 1:00pm ET)

It would be impossible for me to attend on a weekday afternoon. I have a full time job..

It would be impossible for me to attend on a weekday afternoon. I have a full time job..

Me too... school!!! ARGH!!!

Me too... school!!! ARGH!!!

I'm the complete opposite. I have an unusual work schedule and I can't attend a chat on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Evenings are doable but not the afternoons. Go figure. :bow::bow:

I've never been to one of these things, but I plan to. Sunday is the best day for me because I think school starts again this month.

Thanks for your votes everyone. I appreciate it very much. :tribble:

Jacqueline Lichtenberg will be our special Trek-News-Talk guest on Sunday, August 29th at 1:00pm Eastern Time. I think you guys will like her. One of the things she started was called the "Star Trek Welcommittee," which evolved from her book "Star Trek Lives!" She started the "Welcommittee" with the help of Gene Roddenberry.....(I would rather wait and have the chat give all the details...) I think it will be a fun chat!

Jean Lorrah will be a future guest in Trek-News-Talk. Nothing concerning this chat has yet been arranged.

------

I see the board has been upgraded. :laugh:

I hope the normal features come back (like trivia ranks).

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com