Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Bored

Read or watch a video or dvd. I lately finished rereading the last book in the Chronicles of Narnia series, and even more recently finished rereading I Robot. I am going to reread Brave New World next.

Watch tv or listen to music. I used to draw, but I've become lazy. :assimilated:

Can't remember the last time I was bored............... Sometimes I wish I were bored.

(Not to be confused with boring.)

Watch tv. Surf the net. Play Playstaion 2 games with my kids. Play guitar. Whatever suites my fancy at the time. The world is my playground.

Hmmmmm, I ignore this human emotion they call: boredom....

I guess alot of the things I do might appear to be boring to other people though... :hammer:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I guess alot of the things I do might appear to be boring to other people though... :hammer:

253110[/snapback]

Same here Who.

"Where ever you go there you are"-Buckaroo Banzai

Click For Spoiler

I guess alot of the things I do might appear to be boring to other people though... :laugh:

253110[/snapback]

Same here Who.

Click For Spoiler

253143[/snapback]

:P :hug::laugh:

That movie was great, I think... Buckaroo Bonzai and the Hong Kong Cavaliers vs. the various Red Lectroids... :laugh:

:hammer: They promised a sequel, I think, after the credits.. :P

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I guess alot of the things I do might appear to be boring to other people though... :laugh:

253110[/snapback]

Same here Who.

Click For Spoiler

253143[/snapback]

:P :P :P

That movie was great, I think... Buckaroo Bonzai and the Hong Kong Cavaliers vs. the various Red Lectroids... :)

:laugh: They promised a sequel, I think, after the credits.. :(

253146[/snapback]

I hoped you'd get a kick outta that! :hug: I'd love to see a sequel but I doubt they could re-capture the magic after all these years :hammer: but I'd go see it anyway. :laugh:

Was Jackie Chan in that? Or am I thinking of "Shanghai Noon? That was so funny. :hammer:

Yeah, I would too, but it's usually the original that holds the flavour for me...

In the ending credits, where Buckaroo Bonzai, Penny Pretty, and the rest of the gang walk around (the place where they walk it the same place where "Jerome Morrow" and Irene Cassini took a walk in the movie Gattaca), they have this one message saying something about:

Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League

Was wondering why they didn't come out with that movie, but they have the reason here...

Click For Spoiler
bbawcl-poster.jpg

Well, I guess we certainly went off-topic... :laugh:

It certainly wasn't a boring aberration... :hammer:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

When I get bored, I will often stretch out on my couch and watch the birds that come to my feeders or go out to my flower garden and work on the yard. Sometimes I will go fishing, or go for a walk and tune into nature. Then again I may pull out some good music, listen to the tunes and day dream. :laugh:

It usually depends on what time it is (Day or night) but most of the time I watch TV or play Video and computer games but sometimes I'm known to get too curious for my own good and get into trouble.