Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Newton's First Law.............

Not Sir Issac, his half brother, Fig <_<

1st Law. The number of socks you actually have in your possesion is directly proportional to the number of feet you have. If you have and even number of feet, you will always have an odd number of socks. Just as if you have and odd number of feet you will always have an even number of sock. :angry: :bow::look:

You got any?? Sock Sense Stuff??

the second law of socks.

all socks proportional to feet are always in a random accumulation and will come in non-matching pairs, colors, design, or matrix.

I even found a rogue sock in my drawer, I don't ever remember buying it or them. :bow: <_< And I live alone. :look:

Some socks have a secret desire to become mops and have been known to suck the wearer into their fantasy. :look: <_<

You know socks gossip about you when your not there? One is always planning an escape. The one day POOF!!""GONE""!!! The other one always plays dumb about it too.

Somehow my dog, Astro, finds my socks better than his toys.

Edited by Odie

Socks will always come out of the drier with absolutely no order. They become more chaotic. This fourth law of socks may correspond with the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

I think I heard alot of plotting coming from my sock drawer during the night. <_< :look:

When one smelly sock fails to get washed all the other socks in the drawer will gravitate to the opposite end of the drawer, leaving a large space in the middle. :)

The heels and toes of socks will always wear out even if you never even wear them. Socks are made out a material that rapidly degrades when exposed to air.

I know my socks are teasing my dog, Astro. :wacko: He keeps attacking them.

I know my socks are teasing my dog, Astro.  :o  He keeps attacking them.

263890[/snapback]

ASTRO :wacko: Does he call them "Rocks"?? :hug: :( :P

Ever seen gloves without fingers? I wonder if they make socks without toes?? :sweatdrop: What would be the point?? :naughty:

Edited by Jeanway