Nemesis DVD

When or will you be getting the Nemesis DVD  

38 members have voted

1. 1. When or will you be getting the Nemesis DVD

• I'm buying it the first day it's out
    • I'm planning on buying it at some point
    • I'm going to rent it first and then decide
    • I'm not going to buy it

I will probably wait till my birhtday.. that way with birthday money I can get FC too.. since thats the only other TNG movie I don't have..

of course I will be buying it as soon as I can (wich means when I get the money).. Hard to be a poor student..

I'm actually making the transition to poor student....plus I'm wondering if it's going to become a two disc treatment later on, if so I'd just like to wait.

I will probably wait till my birhtday..  that way with birthday money I can get FC too..  since thats the only other TNG movie I don't have..

I forgot about that! good idea! I'll do that too. Maybe I'll make it an early present though, Sept 2nd seems a long way away...

I’ll rent it before I decide because I did not care for the movie. So I'll give it another chance before I say “no”. But knowing me and Star Trek I’ll probably buy it anyways (maybe not right away, but in the future)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I will buy it eventually. I have a confession, I don't have originals of any of the movies, with the exception of TMP. I have just downloaded them so that I can watch them on the computer. (Already have Nemesis on the 'puter). I am going to try to start buying them this summer, just have not had the money.

I am going to buy it as soon as it is put on the shelves! In other words I will probably will be at either Walgreens or Wal-Mart at 11:59 on May 19th! :( OK, maybe I am that crazy....I just want to get that movie as quickly as possible so I can add it to my TNG collection! That and that way I can take time to try to convince my sister to lift her boycott of the movie(she hates B4, and the ending of the movie...and because of these reasons...she refused to see Nemesis in the theater!)

(she hates B4, and the ending of the movie...and because of these reasons...she refused to see Nemesis in the theater!)

ok i give, so how did she kow about b4 and the ending, if she didnt go see it in the movies? :o

(she hates B4, and the ending of the movie...and because of these reasons...she refused to see Nemesis in the theater!)

ok i give, so how did she now about b4 and the ending, if she didnt go see it in the movies? :o

She and I once argued about who she saw in the trailer...she kept saying that she saw Lore and I informed her no, she saw B4...and I had to explain him to her... She really didn't like what she heard, and as for the ending...I am surpised that everyone around me didn't know how the movie ended-since I was devastated after I saw the movie(she knew immediately, I mean she knew from reading that someone was going to die in Nemesis..and she could immediately guess by my reaction who did in fact die. After all Data is my favorite person, wait everyone already knows that)

ok i give, so how did she now about b4 and the ending, if she didnt go see it in the movies? :laugh:

She and I once argued about who she saw in the trailer...she kept saying that she saw Lore and I informed her no, she saw B4...and I had to explain him to her... She really didn't like what she heard, and as for the ending...I am surpised that everyone around me didn't know how the movie ended-since I was devastated after I saw the movie(she knew immediately, I mean she knew from reading that someone was going to die in Nemesis..and she could immediately guess by my reaction who did in fact die. After all Data is my favorite person, wait everyone already knows that)

so i take it shes a big data fan too. so why didnt she like b4 whats wrong with the idea of another data lookalike?

OK, OK...since she hasn't seen the movie, even I can't see why.

He is definately not my favorite Son of Soong, but since he is currently mentally challenged...I give him benefit of a doubt.

I'm buying it as soon as I can get to civilization.

I have seen the movie 8 times in the theaters. the first time I had to use the restroom and missed janeway the 2 time samething different part.

to I figure that if I buy it I can always pause it hahaha :innocent:

I voted that I'll buy it the day it comes out but the true is I already have it! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It seems that my local record store was sent several copies of the movie three weeks early! I went there this past Tuesday to get the new Marilyn Manson CD and boom there it was! I asked the guy at the manager about since I didn't think it was coming out until May 20th and he was like "It's possible but we've had it for 2 weeks already!"

For anyone trying to decided if it's worth it or not.. IT IS!!!! The special fetures are worth every penny, plus it's just a great movie. Those who didn't care for the movie much the first time, I recomend you give it another shot. I've enjoyed it more and more everytime I've watched it.

I'm not sure I got it on the first day, but it was pretty darn close.

I bought it but not on the day it came out the only movie that I did that was titanic because I thought the movie was so great man was that a mistake but I did get star trek x and so far I have watched most of the extras but I have only watched just a little of the movie maybe I am just afriad that I will still be disapointed and I just don't want that to happen

I BOUGHT IT THE FIRST MINUTE IT WAS OUT!!! I WAITED OUTSIDE OF BLOCKBUSTER FOR 15 MINUTES, AND WHEN IT OPENED I RAN IN AND BOUGHT IT!!!