Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Uploading pics

I hope this is the right place to ask :blink: ..but i keep having problems uploading a new pic for my profile,it keeps saying its too large and at the top of the page is this message....Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/startrek/public_html/sources/Usercp.php on line 358.???..... i dont get because i never had this problem before all my pics are taken with the same cam :blink:

crud i knew i posted in the wrong place :blink:

Edited by hangon

What are the dimensions of the picture and how many kbs is the file?

er..640x480..100kb

you can't copy and paste pictures. only use the html images. or upload them compressed.

you can't copy and paste pictures. only use the html images. or upload them compressed.

dude thats what i am doing uploading from my web cam..i have done it many times before with out a problem till now...mabe i am that ugly it just wont upload..lol

you could host them for free at imagestation.....

Its ok dude its being sorted out for me but thanks anyway for the info....just wish i had posted this in the right place :blush 2: ...but thats what happens when you lay in the sun to long it goes to your head...lol

Open the picture to the Paint program and go to IMAGE then click STRETCH/SKEW. Then type down how much percentage of the picture you want taken off (the picture just shrinks) until it's small enough for you, then save it and upload it.

er..640x480..100kb

640x480 is the main problem. That's much larger then the software allows for a personal photo.

Looking at the setup it says that 250x250 is the largest that it will allow for a personal photo.

100kb is the file size limit.

er..640x480..100kb

640x480 is the main problem. That's much larger then the software allows for a personal photo.

Looking at the setup it says that 250x250 is the largest that it will allow for a personal photo.

100kb is the file size limit.

Hangon said no problem he understands...RC made it smaller for him but he said thanks for the info...oh and sorry he posted in the wrong place. :blink: