Sign in to follow this  
LadyNarana

Happy Birthday

One of the most diverse guest actors in Trek. Human, Romulan, two different Cardassians. (Long live Gul Dukat! Oops...too late...)

One of the most diverse guest actors in Trek.  Human, Romulan, two different Cardassians.  (Long live Gul Dukat!  Oops...too late...)

He will live long, trapped with the Pah Wraiths lol

Don't forget, he played 2 Humans not just 1.

Happy Birthday Marc Alaimo. Wow, you guys have great memories. I see LadyNarana is really enjoying herself here. She only has one post to go to become Lt. She will be caught up to me soon.

PROF

I stand corrected.  Gambler and what else?  I missed one...

Marc Alaimo played Officer Burt Ryan in the DS9 episode "Far Beyond the Stars".

One of the most diverse guest actors in Trek.  Human, Romulan, two different Cardassians.  (Long live Gul Dukat!  Oops...too late...)

Happy Birthday Marc

Even though I hated what Dukat became in the sixth and seventh seasons (An obsessed mainiac) he was one of the greatest and interesting characters on the show, and he was the only one who started out in his prime in the first season. All the other characters took some time to find thier footing, but in Emmisary, he was the best character.

Yep, he played a Cop that beats Benny up and kills Jake for tryin to steal a car I think. Jeffery Combs also plays a human in that episode and is Officer Mulkahey.

The next episode that Benny Russell shows up in is in season 7, episode 2 Shadows and Symbols. In that episode Casey Biggs (Damar) plays a human doctor in Siskos Benny Russell vision.

He also Played the very first Cardassian in trek Canon on TNG's "The Wounded." I think his name was Gul Macet.

WOW, AGAIN WOW, you people are good, i can never remember so much about each episode, which one it was, or much less which season what week. WOW. i bow to all your greatness. :innocent: oh yeah happy birthday.

Yep, he played a Cop that beats Benny up and kills Jake for tryin to steal a car I think. Jeffery Combs also plays a human in that episode and is Officer Mulkahey.

The next episode that Benny Russell shows up in is in season 7, episode 2 Shadows and Symbols. In that episode Casey Biggs (Damar) plays a human doctor in Siskos Benny Russell vision.

That's RIGHT! I forgot about that one! Actually, I forget those vision episodes anyway - they're not my favorites...

Thank you!

Happy Birthday Marc Alaimo. Wow, you guys have great memories. I see LadyNarana is really enjoying herself here. She only has one post to go to become Lt. She will be caught up to me soon.

PROF

I am having fun; thanks, Data. I owe you, big time! :laugh:

gmbler - gamblor...too much simpsons for dsbs...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!