Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

~ Andy of Roddenberry ~

Andy lies bleeding on the floor of the Courthouse in front of his desk. What happened? Nobody knows. Can you figure it out? What happens now and how this happened is up to you. A kind of a 'WHO DONE IT' :waaaa: You can be any of the

' Andy of Mayberry' or ' the Andy Griffith Show' characters you want to be. Let me try to remember who they were:

Andy Taylor { The Sherriff }

Barney Fife

Aunt Bea

Opie Taylor { Andy's son }

Otis Campbell { the town drunk }

Gomer

Goober

Ellie

I may need help remembering some of them.

Barney's girlfriend, {What was her name?}

Helen Crump?

The Mayor

Little ?

Ernest T. Bass

The Darlings

That English Guy who came through town a couple of times???

Aunt Bea's best friend, { Her name??}

I know there are probably alot I'm forgetting, just throw them in there if you can. :waaaa:

Ok, I want to be Opie. I'll start it off.

"Gee willikers, Barney! What happened here?"

OK, I'll be Aunt Bea. {In a high, screechie voice } " OH ANDY!!!!! :( What happened??? Oh, I knew I should have brought him his lunch sooner, he's fainted!!!" As she holds her hands up to her cheeks. "Barney, get him up off the floor. Come on help me." Barney and Aunt Bea try to turn Andy over and they see the bullethole in his stomach. "HE'S BEEN SHOOOOOT!!!" :hug: Barney screams as he runs around the courthouse in circles like PeeWee Herman. :waaaa:

OH, By the way, who's Barney??? Anyone want to be Barney? OK I appoint Fenriz, says Judge Marteen Molineaux :waaaa: { A Bit of Multi-Thread Bandwaggoning.} :P

:waaaa: MY MY MY! Just LOOK :waaaa: at this place! You'd think PIGS were living in here. Opie, go get the bucket and the mop and help me clean this place up. Don't talk back now do what I tell ya to do, now GO!

"Hold on here a minute." Barney adjusts his belt. "What we have here is a 'Crime Scene'. As the only bonafide 'Law Enforcement Officer' here I have to 'assess' the stiuation." Barney struts around the room, trying to look like he knows what he's doing. "Oh Shush Barney. Go fetch a doctor while I clean up this mess." Aunt Bea says. "But Aunt Bea..." Barney begins to protest. "Get now." Aunt Bea repeats, threatening Barney with her mop. Barney hightails it out the door and down the street to the doctor's office.

okey, ill be Gomer.

He is a dutch guy seeking his forune in the new world for gold, he comes back into town and found out that Andy has struck on gold sooner than he :laugh:

"What happened, he is dead??, well lets pay respect to the man by drinking a good glass to his health or lets say to his memory :laugh:

Just then, without warning, a brick comes crashing through the Court house front window. Followed by this wierd voice coming from outside."It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T." Followed by a hideous laugh which fades off into the distance. :laugh:

it wasn,t me i didn,t do it, o please don,t hunt me :laugh:

Barney paces the floor as aunt Bea mops up the blood. "What do we do Aunt Bea? Call in the State Police?? This is Andy here." He says as he points to Andy lying on the floor. "OH, Barney, I don't know what to do.did you check and see if he's still breathing? And where is the Doc. I know you said he is on his way but how long does it take him to come 2 blocks??"

Barney checks Andy's pulse. "He's still breathing Aunt Bea. The Doc should be here in a few minutes. He was snippin' the gonads on Helen Crump's cat. Delicate operation. Yessir."

Just then, Opie comes in. "OH OPIE, no. You have to get out of here right now!" Aunt Bea yells. "Barney, take Opie home, he shouldn't see his Paw like this." Barney steers Opie out the door and down the street.

"What's a gonad Aunt Bea?" Opie asks as he's wisked out the door. "Suussh Boy, now go with Barney, I'll be home in a little while." Aunt Bea tells Opie.

Aunt Bea, seeing that nothing is happening with Barney now in charge, picks up the phone and says "Get me the State Police in Raleigh. OH, Nevermind what it's about." She says to the operator. Aunt Bea can hear Barney 'explaining things to Opie as the door closes behind them.

"You see here Opie. All of the male cats have a habit of wandering off if you don't snip it in the bud. Snip! Snip! Snip!" Barney makes scissor-like movements with his hand for emphasis.

"Hello, hello,is this the State Police?" Aunt Bea asks the man on the other end of the phone. "You have to come right away, someone shot Andy, Andy Taylor, the Sherrif of Mayberry." :laugh: Music plays "Da da da daaaaaaa"