Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

You Know Your in Trouble When.......

When you read a page from USA Today and at the bottom you are looking for the REPLY BUTTON :waaaa::waaaa:

U relise your suppose to go to work. Get there as fast as possible and relise its a Saturday. U dont work Saturdays(Happend to me :waaaa::waaaa: )

^^^ Doesnt work i dont sleep much :waaaa: . U forget to eat for 3 days because your on the computer (Done that aswell)

You write a regular E-Mail letter to someone and can't find the clapping smilie :waaaa: :( :waaaa:

U dont get many E-Mails so set up another account and send yourslef a load. (I dont do this one) (Well not anymroe :waaaa:)

When you read a page from USA Today and at the bottom you are looking for the REPLY BUTTON :waaaa:  :waaaa:

:( I do that! Only I look for the Find button.

When your talking with people, face to face, you say things like: 'EEK OUT' or 'sad face' or 'big eye little eye' :waaaa: or 'O face' :( :waaaa:

Edited by Jeanway

Dream about being chased through the corridors of Enterprise by Gene Roddenberry then wake up to find you've eaten your pillow. :waaaa:

your girl puts a photo of you on msn and your mom see's it :busted: :waaaa:

When I forget to change my clock to Eastern Standard Time and I was 1 hour later for work.

You sit down in front of the computer with a six-pack of KrispyKreme donuts and all of a sudden you notice the box is empty. :laugh: I don't remember eating ALL of them, I remember the first one and the last one, but the other 4 are just a blur :)

Reminesent of the " OREO COOKIE " Incident back in February :) :)

Edited by Jeanway

When you miss spell in a thread from jeanway :laugh: :)

JUST A JOKE PLEASE DONT BEAT ME UP :) :)

You sit in front of the computer til 6am the next morning and you have to be up at 7am. :bow::bow: :o :bow:

OR

You start your surfing on the Internet at 8pm the night before but you get off the Internet at 6am the next morning. You are so tired that you can barely keep your eyes open or stand up to go to bed. It is really sad I know but I was addicted to to or I am addicted to the Internet. Try doing this 4 to 7 days a week in a row, one day after the other and see how your head and body feels the next day. :flex:

Last night or early this morning rather, I went to bed about four am.

The night before that was a little earlier than 3am. Try to get the next morning without any sleep or food in your system. It is really a weird feeling. I thought that I would probably have to go to the Emergency Room for lack of sleep. I'm a little better today but I'll see how it goes tonight. ^_^

You're at the beach with your woman and she notices your wandering eyes before you do. (Or vice-versa.)

Not that I would ever do that. :bow:

When you miss spell in a thread from jeanway :clap:  :clap:

JUST A JOKE PLEASE DONT BEAT ME UP :clap:  :clap:

:o !!!!! Come here Hang! Quit runnin :clap: Bam bam bam! :cops: :clap:

you are at your dad's house, he lights up, and you realise you forgot YOUR cigarettes, so you bum one off your 17 year old sister....<Yesterday>

or...

you get to work and realise you'd have to deal with less crap while emptying port-o-potties (today)

When you miss spell in a thread from jeanway :o  :clap:

:o !!!!! Come here Hang! Quit runnin :laugh: Bam bam bam! :cops: :clap:

*scooby doo laugh*.... :laugh::clap:

jeanway see's your last post here and its about her....."Hang to to the good ship whats up hot stuff..one to beam out* :clap:

When you miss spell in a thread from jeanway   :o  :clap:

:o !!!!! Come here Hang! Quit runnin :laugh: Bam bam bam! :cops: :clap:

*scooby doo laugh*.... :laugh::clap:

jeanway see's your last post here and its about her....."Hang to to the good ship whats up hot stuff..one to beam out* :clap:

Ha ha! You forget I'm in my 'Evaider' :o Right on your tail :o :o

When you miss spell in a thread from jeanway   :(  :laugh:

JUST A JOKE PLEASE DONT BEAT ME UP :laugh:  :clap:

:o !!!!! Come here Hang! Quit runnin :clap: Bam bam bam! :cops: :o

*scooby doo laugh*.... :clap: :o

jeanway see's your last post here and its about her....."Hang to to the good ship whats up hot stuff..one to beam out* :o

Ha ha! You forget I'm in my 'Evaider' :clap: Right on your tail :o :o

LMAO...what have i begon :clap:

When you start dreaming about someone here :clap: ...and no i anit gonna tell who it is but lets just say this i cant hide from......her :(

You're at the beach with your woman and she notices your wandering eyes before you do. (Or vice-versa.)

Not that I would ever do that.  <_<

I just say, that if i didn't my neck would snap.

You just sent dirty/lovy text message to the wrong girl (i'm seeing 2 right now, i had to lie my *buttocks* off to survive).

or

A family member secretely watched you hide 'something' in your secret hiding place.

You sit in front of the computer til 6am the next morning and you have to be up at 7am. <_<  :look:  :bag:  :nono:

OR

You start your surfing on the Internet at 8pm the night before but you get off the Internet at 6am the next morning.  You are so tired that you can barely keep your eyes open or stand up to go to bed.  It is really sad I know but I was addicted to to or I am addicted to the Internet.  Try doing this 4 to 7 days a week in a row, one day after the other and see how your head and body feels the next day. :angry:

The night before that was a little earlier than 3am.  Try to get the next morning without any sleep or food in your system.  It is really a weird feeling.  I thought that I would probably have to go to the Emergency Room for lack of sleep.  I'm a little better today but I'll see how it goes tonight. :look:

I've been doing it now for 7 no 8 months now. :bow::bow:

You know you are in trouble when you write long posts addressing issues that have already been resolved, which could have been avoided if you had noticed the date on the original post.....

You know you are in big trouble if you do it more than once.......

You sit in front of the computer til 6am the next morning and you have to be up at 7am. :laugh:  :blink:  :)  :eek:

OR

You start your surfing on the Internet at 8pm the night before but you get off the Internet at 6am the next morning.  You are so tired that you can barely keep your eyes open or stand up to go to bed.  It is really sad I know but I was addicted to to or I am addicted to the Internet.  Try doing this 4 to 7 days a week in a row, one day after the other and see how your head and body feels the next day.   :eek:

The night before that was a little earlier than 3am.  Try to get the next morning without any sleep or food in your system.  It is really a weird feeling.  I thought that I would probably have to go to the Emergency Room for lack of sleep.  I'm a little better today but I'll see how it goes tonight. :)

I've been doing it now for 7 no 8 months now. :eek: :biggrin:

245221[/snapback]

I stayed awake and 99% out of the house from the 16/07 till 19/07, 19/07 to 22/07, 23/07 to 29/07, 30/07 to 06/08, and now 07/08 till 09/08+?