Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

The rain must stop............

Stupid mosquitoes re going to come out and add to my presently 7 mosquito bites from inside the house..... :rolleyes:

What am I thinking, I have all the stuff to make my own caramel frap right here.

Do it! Do it! Do it! You lucky stiff!!! :b-day: Hey, throw some ground up Oreos in there with it. :) :b-day::clap::rolleyes::b-day::eek::hug: WHATEVER, I'M GETTIN GOOFY ON OREOS :clap:

" Frappe' " Why don't we have a 'Scary Monster' smilie or a 'Fall Flat on your Face' smilie???

EVERYBODY IS STARING AT THE BOARD INDEX!!!! or should I say BORED index :rolleyes:

lets all go camping by the canadia border or north wisconsin where its cold and misquoito less.

Im playing D&D TOMMORROW!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Why do girls turn bad when they are drunk :b-day: :rolleyes:

We don't turn bad hun, we are bad. We just let it show when we're drunk. :clap:

lets all go camping by the canadia border or north wisconsin where its cold and misquoito less.

Im playing D&D TOMMORROW!!!!!! :rolleyes:

lucky.....

We will never know. I will never know. My mom hasn't had wine unless for arthritis in like 3 years. :clap:

women rule the world they just use puppet people to rule them like all the male rulers, they answer to some female in some secret place.

STF members camp out! YHEA!!!!!!!

women rule the world they just use puppet people to rule them like all the male rulers, they answer to some female in some secret place.

STF members camp out! YHEA!!!!!!!

Sounds like an episode of Third Rock from the sun where they meet these aliens from venus.... :rolleyes:

We will never know. I will never know. My mom hasn't had wine unless for arthritis in like 3 years. :b-day:

And how is that working out for your Mom WAB, she been feeling pretty good?? :clap:

It's 109 in phoenix right now, could get up to 111 today. nature-smiley-015.gif

Never mind what I said about 111, it's 112 right now. :rolleyes:

We will never know. I will never know. My mom hasn't had wine unless for arthritis in like 3 years. :b-day:

And how is that working out for your Mom WAB, she been feeling pretty good?? :clap:

She hates beer. She doesn't need alcohol. She hates the taste. Must be genetic because I hate it too. :b-day:

*tooting my own horn*

I make the best milkshakes and cheeseburgers on the planet. :rolleyes:

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I feel much better now.

I was wondering the same thing myself Tig, your never up this late :b-day: I'm trying to talk myself into going to bed right now :b-day: I'm soooo tired. :clap:

I keep saying to myself, just one more "Fly-By" then I'll go to bed. A "Fly-By" to me is one more pass over the homepage. But there is always just one more thread. :rolleyes::b-day:

Edited by Jeanway

I'll be a Red Shirt soon !!..I have a TOS uniform on the way..Yeah..I'm up way too late..