Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Favorite Season 7 Voyager Episode

What is your favorite episode from Season 7 of Voyager?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite episode from Season 7 of Voyager?

• Unimatrix Zero, Part II
    • Imperfection
    • Drive
    • Repression
    • Critical Care
    • Inside Man
    • Body and Soul
    • Nightingale
    • Flesh and Blood, Part I & II
    • Shattered
    • Lineage
    • Repentance
    • Prophecy
    • The Void
    • Workforce, Part I &II
    • Human Error
    • Q2
    • Author, Author
    • Friendship One
    • Natural Law
    • Homestead
    • Renaissance Man
    • Endgame

First i was gonna vote for The void but then i saw Q2 and i remember that episode better then the void,so i went with Q2..my man Q rocks :laugh:

There were alot of great eps in this season, but I ended up choosing from these:

Critical Care

Author, Author

Endgame

Workforce

The Void

I ended up voting for Author, Author.

I like Lineage. I like Workforce. I like Shattered. But I voted for Endgame. I love the way Voyager bursts out of the exploding Borg vessel to find themselves in the midst of a fleet of fellow Federation vessels, and home, as Tom and B'lanna's baby cries. Some may find it all a bit melodramtics, but I loved it.

My fave has to be Endgame. I was very sad that it was coming to and end but i still thought it was one of the best episodes.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:picard-sith:

I can't decide

Critical care was great and very TOS in its discussion of relevant issues for todays health insurers to think about

Q" just had a real sense of fun with an attached thing on responsibility and growing up.

Human Error was about the exploration of romatic feelings and how these feelings, if they go too far can hurt you.

And finally shattered. Real escapism tv. and I am a dyed in the wool J/Cer I have even written JC fan fic, Trekkiemage go to the fan fiction part of the site, it lies in wait for you. Its real fluff.

Can someone help me???

And finally shattered. Real escapism tv. and I am a dyed in the wool J/Cer I have even written JC fan fic, Trekkiemage go to the fan fiction part of the site, it lies in wait for you. Its real fluff.

*runs off the the Fan fiction area* :flowers:

I liked Lineage. I thought it was a really good storyline.. Endgame, Workforce, Prophecy, Q2 and Natural Law were good too though.... I actually liked most of them, so this is hard.

Although I love all Q episodes and Endgame, my first episode I ever saw of Voyager was Renaissance Man, so I am prejudiced towards it (and it's a great episode).

I really like Endgame, but I wish they could have been a little detailed with the crew member's responses of actually being home..

I choose ''Lineage'' for its very strongcharacter-driven story...one of the best outings for 'Lanna and Tom. Just a good ST ep in general, as well...but the finale' had its strenths, to me, as well.