Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

I Have A Ridiculous Problem

Do you know a mechanic you trust.

:P :rofl: B) THAT would be an 'OXYMORON'!!!! B) NO SUCH ANIMAL!!! B)

OK, it's been two days now and the p'nut butter covered mousetraps haven't been touched. I did leave the doors open for 2 hours 3 days ago. Maybe it left?? Don't know. But if not I may go in there and try the vacuum cleaner someone suggested earlier, good thinkin :P

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it left Sweetie. I really hope you don't have to think about this problem anymore, I know it's really been bothering you. :P This is one of those things that is just so ridiculous and frustrating at the same time. B)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it left Sweetie. I really hope you don't have to think about this problem anymore, I know it's really been bothering you.  :P This is one of those things that is just so ridiculous and frustrating at the same time.  B)

How do we know YOU didn't put the lil guy in there...

BTW: my bf's pet rat got out of his cage. Anyone seen her?

Well, Q he is 400 miles away. And he wouldn't do such a thing anyway. :P

Next time it comes back, play some Pat Boone music in your car, that scares everything :P B)

Well, it's been five days now since I set the Peanut Butter packed mousetraps in the back of the car. They still haven't been licked clean or snapped. I do believe, turning on the AC, Full Blast a few times has made the environment a bit too hostile for the "Wee Beasty" and he or she has left the building. :dude::dude: :(

Edited by Jeanway

Well, it's been five days now since I set the Peanut Butter packed mousetraps in the back of the car. They still haven't been licked clean or snapped. I do believe, turning on the AC, Full Blast a few times has made the environment a bit too hostile for the "Wee Beasty" and he or she has left the building. :dude:  :dude:  :(

Yay!!! :dude: