Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Right To Complain About Ex-spouse Is A

Okay just in case you were wondering.

CNN

SEATTLE, Washington (AP) -- A woman has the right to complain about her ex-husband -- even if he finds it annoying, the state Supreme Court ruled.

I complain about my first wife a good deal. and since it is a protected right I would like to take this opportunity to say how glad I am that I am no longer married to that ***** (I'm speaking of my first wife, Christine, not Julie)

Mmm, do we really need to be spending money to make such things "officially" legal by the state supreme court (not to mention wasting time)? :picard-sith:

Mmm, do we really need to be spending money to make such things "officially" legal by the state supreme court (not to mention wasting time)? :picard-sith:

This wasn't a group of people sitting around deciding to make a law. Courts don't do that legislatures do.

A lower court judge had issued an order barring her speaking about her ex-husband to certain agencies. She sued and the state Supreme Court overruled the lower court's ruling by finding it unconstitutional. And, IMO, she had every right to sue

Edited by TheUnicornHunter