Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Stf E-mail Addresses

Since my most recent upgrade a couple of weeks ago, we now have the availability of e-mail addresses. If anyone would like to have one just send me a PM and I'll get it set up for you. Just keep in mind that we have limited server space, so the storage area for email has to be kept small. Each email box will have a 500k limit. If 500k isn't enough space there are ways you can set up the account to open in your outlook or other email reader, either that or you can have the STF email forwarded to another account.

Just let me know if you would like an account and I'll get you set up.

I just got back from my 3 day trip to Md, so for everyone that wants an email address I'll be setting them up shortly and will PM you with the info.

For anyone else in the future that wants an account please remember to PM me because I might not see this thread again for several days.

I'd request one, but I already have too many E-mail addresses (My Yahoo! address, my Navy address, MSN, Comcast, the High School...that's what? 5?)

I'd request one, but I already have too many E-mail addresses (My Yahoo! address, my Navy address, MSN, Comcast, the High School...that's what? 5?)

I'm going on 8 e-mail addy's now including my STF e-mail, which BTW Kevin, I've kinda sorta forgotten my password for. :dude: Stop laughing 82322.gif:dude:

I'm going on 8 e-mail addy's now including my STF e-mail, which BTW Kevin, I've kinda sorta forgotten my password for. :dude: Stop laughing 82322.gif:dude:

Sorry, couldn't help but :( ing...